Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snakeman07
    replied
    Hmmm, was playing earlier today, and I got it to where every time I hit the right sinkhole, it gave me 4m, then I think another million if I hit it with the middle flipper, then the upper right flipper. If that's it, then it is pretty dumb, but it'll still take a long time to spam that IMO.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloda View Post
    Two shot combo
    Still don't see it. I've done 2 shot combos but score doesn't see, to ramp up. The only score I see ramp up is the direct hit playing as Iron Man. I shoot the left orbit, shoot the left ramp with the upper right flipper then the left ramp flipper Where CA deflects the ball. I notice scores ramp up but technically it's not a 2 shot combo.

I'd be interested to know what I'm missing.

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Eh, nothing to special, really. I did it today, and the first few seconds it was only half of 4.5m a shot, then suddenly it went up to 4.5. I almost want to say it had to do with my multipliers, because I got enough sinkhole shots to advance them while in the multiball then that's when it jumped up to 4.5m...I don't know, though.
    It's that way with all the Wizard modes. the score starts off small then ramps up to the max amount for each wizard mode. 1st time 1.5m. second 4.5m, Third, 6m.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 11-27-2012, 08:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    (trying to get to wizard mode twice in one game).
    Eh, nothing to special, really. I did it today, and the first few seconds it was only half of 4.5m a shot, then suddenly it went up to 4.5. I almost want to say it had to do with my multipliers, because I got enough sinkhole shots to advance them while in the multiball then that's when it jumped up to 4.5m...I don't know, though.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Two shot combo
    I think I found it and you're right about the basics. The first time I did it, I got over 6 million points. A couple more times and I got 7 million points each. I scored a 100 million pretty easily before I went back and focused on the gaining allies (trying to get to wizard mode twice in one game).

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Two shot combo
    Well I think I found a scoring bug that gave me 4 million per shot. I don't think it is the same one Cloda found because it wasn't even a combo shot. I only made 4 or 5 shots to confirm it before I got back to trying to defeat enemies. But yeah, you could totally abuse it. I think I know what condition caused the scoring bug but I will have to try to repeat it to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• Decade360
    replied
    A massive 2.1 million here. No wonder my current high score on the table is 8.8 million, I'm obviously awesome.

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    Cloda, does the combo shot have anything to do with the Sniket shot to the right?

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Got 6 millions pretty quickly, but now I can't do better.

Leave a comment:

• Dorktron2000
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Thanks.

My multiball skills are the suck.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Managed to get just over 12 Million yesterday night.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Also cloda, Is the scoring opportunity you mentioned a single shot or combos?
    Two shot combo

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    On about 3.5mil but not so much worried about getting a good score on this as it doesn't count that much relative to the scoring potential of the table. I am more interested in rescuing groups of 10 people as that allocates heroes to your side.

That's something I didn't know. I noticed when I got the 9.5m I got 2 heroes already on my side. Obliviously that doesn't count if yous skip the multiball. It's great that even though you don't best your score, your best score is the one that counts before picking CA or IM.

Also cloda, Is the scoring opportunity you mentioned a single shot or combos?

Something interesting to note. I don't' recall what side I was playing but I did notice after getting both kickbacks and you shoot the left sinkhole 4 times, The jet bumper bonus goes up. So each jet bumper hit is is increased by the bonus amount. It starts at 10k then ramps up by 10k each time you do it.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    On about 3.5mil but not so much worried about getting a good score on this as it doesn't count that much relative to the scoring potential of the table. I am more interested in rescuing groups of 10 people as that allocates heroes to your side.

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    Same here, almost 6. This multiball is no joke brohams.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Got just above 5 million lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X