X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPanic View Post
    Aw, sadly I restrict myself to only buying FX2 tables on FX2, meaning no FX1 table whatsoever. I just prefer the newer, fancy ones. Since those Zen classics pretty much equal FX1 tables, those are a no buy for me as well.

Though I have to say, I have Zen Pinball for the 3DS so I already own El Dorado and Shaman and I got bored of V12 within the (extremely) short trial time so the only table I did want was Tesla, paying 800 just to play one table wasn't really an option for me anyway.

Good thing this released though, surely many will be happy with these awesome tables, had loads of fun with El Dorado and Shaman so I would recommend getting it to others. I'll just crawl back to my corner and hope Tesla will release on the 3DS as well.
    You know they have been revamped and they are great, right?! You said so yourself about Tesla, Shaman, and El Dorado. Those are Zen classics that were at one point on equal terms with PBFX1 quality. Now they are very much above quality. HUGE difference.

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Well It's all good for pinball fans everywhere. 13 tables including Dr Strange for the Marvel side. Most likely the XBOX tables coming to the PS3 that would be even more tables to choose from. Really hope Zen can make this happen. I know many of the 360 players are enjoying the Zen pack.

Make it so.
    Of course its great news for all of us. That's what I meant by "us" meaning "pinballers". Just thinking about new tables is enough to get me started. I know no one wants exclusives, but dangit I'm really hoping for a Mario table and/or Yoshi's island table. Don't shoot me! LOL Anyway, I'm sure the team will make it happen (360 to PS3) when the time is right. No worries my friend. We'll all be taken care of .
    Last edited by Rafie; 12-15-2012, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrPanic
    replied
    Aw, sadly I restrict myself to only buying FX2 tables on FX2, meaning no FX1 table whatsoever. I just prefer the newer, fancy ones. Since those Zen classics pretty much equal FX1 tables, those are a no buy for me as well.

Though I have to say, I have Zen Pinball for the 3DS so I already own El Dorado and Shaman and I got bored of V12 within the (extremely) short trial time so the only table I did want was Tesla, paying 800 just to play one table wasn't really an option for me anyway.

Good thing this released though, surely many will be happy with these awesome tables, had loads of fun with El Dorado and Shaman so I would recommend getting it to others. I'll just crawl back to my corner and hope Tesla will release on the 3DS as well.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    I wasn't here in March, but I was lurking though. LOL I heard Barbie say it numerous times about 12 non-Marvel tables coming. If its more than that, then I'm all for that. I really believe 2013 will be a huge year for us.
    Well It's all good for pinball fans everywhere. 13 tables including Dr Strange for the Marvel side. Most likely the XBOX tables coming to the PS3 that would be even more tables to choose from. Really hope Zen can make this happen. I know many of the 360 players are enjoying the Zen pack.

Make it so.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    It's probably more than 12 now. That number came from a question I asked back in March of this year.
    I wasn't here in March, but I was lurking though. LOL I heard Barbie say it numerous times about 12 non-Marvel tables coming. If its more than that, then I'm all for that. I really believe 2013 will be a huge year for us.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    The rest will be 12 original tables. Oh and I actually like that I idea for a table. Singing folklore drinking ale.
    It's probably more than 12 now. That number came from a question I asked back in March of this year.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by Outlane View Post
    So to the guys from Zen: let your imagination and creativity run wild and give us more original tables with fun themes. How about a table themed on everything Hungarian? I mean who wouldn't want to enjoy their pinball with doses of folklore and gulyás?
    I don't know if you read the earlier post or not, but Zen stated that they only have one Marvel table planned for next year. The rest will be 12 original tables. Oh and I actually like that I idea for a table. Singing folklore drinking ale.

Leave a comment:

• Outlane
    replied
    Thank you Zen!

I picked up the new (classic) package yesterday and only had one session on them so far. All of them has fun themes and the graphics are nice and colorful and I don't miss to hear stupid characters shout: "Oh no, you will never be able to take me on. You are no threat to my evil empire...argggg". Hehe, the Marvel characters sometimes make Arnold Swarzenecker (?) sound like he is intelligent. ;
    It's not that I don't like the Marvel tables, all of them are good, it's just that I don't like the universe. For me fun is closely related to positive thinking instead of aggression and rage.

Thank you to Zen Studios for the treat. These games are right up my alley. I'm sure Tesla will become one of my favorite tables.

So to the guys from Zen: let your imagination and creativity run wild and give us more original tables with fun themes. How about a table themed on everything Hungarian? I mean who wouldn't want to enjoy their pinball with doses of folklore and gulyás?

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone!

PS. Feel free to add me on xbox live: "Beaugild"
    I play for fun and I'm not very good at it. I own all of the tables and my "super"score is around 1160

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    As far as I know, Dr. Strange is the last one we have planned for a while. Definitely slowing down the Marvel train.
    That's cool. I just meant I'm sure you guys will release another Marvel somewhere in the future, even if a few years down the road. Especially considering Marvel is rebooting and starting a lot of their comics at issue #1 right now.I bought the new issue of Deadpool today, he's on the front, karate kicking Richard Nixon in the face with one foot, and the other is kicking the guts out Nixon's dog Checkers with the other,LMFAO. Ummmm, and why don't we have a Deadpool table yet?
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 12-14-2012, 04:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• peglegp
    replied
    Thank you Zen

Been playing these classic tables - completely new to us as 360 owners. Enjoyed a good play on Tesla the most. Graphics fantastic on all the tables!

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    When the Merc' with the Mouth speaks, People Listen!
    Pfft...they better. You know you can't spell assassin without "twice the [email protected]#" and the sin! WOOO

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    And YOU KNOW THIS......
    When the Merc' with the Mouth speaks, People Listen!

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Yep, I still need my Deadpool Table please

And YOU KNOW THIS......

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    You don't really think Zen is straight giving up on Marvel do you? hahahahahaha. I doubt you will ever see that happen my friend.
    As far as I know, Dr. Strange is the last one we have planned for a while. Definitely slowing down the Marvel train.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    You don't really think Zen is straight giving up on Marvel do you? hahahahahaha. I doubt you will ever see that happen my friend.
    Yep, I still need my Deadpool Table please

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    Originally posted by Berty33 View Post
    More tables = great news, no matter what tables they are. I haven't seen much of the PS3 tables at all, so it'll all be new to me.

Although I won't pretend I'm not sad to hear the end of the Marvel tables. I know there were a lot of them, but.......Deadpool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X