No announcement yet.

Zen Classics are coming to Pinball FX2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! Something fresh to play for the holiday season. Tesla has always looked super interesting.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Finally !!!!

Since these were on 3DS for some, on Ios for some others, tegra, w8, it was logical it would come to Xbox, but man that's a very good surprise for someone like me who doesn't come here as often as before ....and it's tomorrow , hurray !

Comment

Originally posted by X DrLobo View Post
        Finally !!!!

Since these were on 3DS for some, on Ios for some others, tegra, w8, it was logical it would come to Xbox, but man that's a very good surprise for someone like me who doesn't come here as often as before ....and it's tomorrow , hurray !
        Sure aint the same without you m8, glad to see your happy that its coming.. considering how much these Tables were begged for.
        sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Any word on Ninja Gaiden or is that a set in stone exclusive... i already own these tables on Zen Pinball for PS3 but as that game sucks im gonna pick these up to show my support and thanks for Zen actually making the time and effort in getting these tables ported over.

Any Chievos a coming with these?

Comment

I would say NG is never going to jump to 360. Don't quite understand really since NG was released on the 360 before. Whatever.
            http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Originally posted by Skode View Post
              Any word on Ninja Gaiden or is that a set in stone exclusive...
              It's a set in stone exclusive from what I've read in previous threads. This is because Tecmo wants to keep the "Sigma" name exclusive the Sony platforms.

Comment

More tables = great news, no matter what tables they are. I haven't seen much of the PS3 tables at all, so it'll all be new to me.

Although I won't pretend I'm not sad to hear the end of the Marvel tables. I know there were a lot of them, but.......Deadpool

Comment

Originally posted by Skode View Post
                  Any Chievos a coming with these?

Ancient trap 50g
                  Survive the Giant Ball ramp on El Dorado (Single player only.)

Earth, wind, flood and fire 50g
                  Summon a disaster for the unbelievers on Shaman (Single player only.) (1)

Wealthy patron 50g
                  Secure at least 500.000 points in Funding Hurry-up mode on Tesla! (Single player only)

Highly flammable 50g
                  Lock one ball in the Nitro Tank on the V12 table! (Single player only)
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                    Ancient trap 50g
                    Survive the Giant Ball ramp on El Dorado (Single player only.)

Earth, wind, flood and fire 50g
                    Summon a disaster for the unbelievers on Shaman (Single player only.) (1)

Wealthy patron 50g
                    Secure at least 500.000 points in Funding Hurry-up mode on Tesla! (Single player only)

Highly flammable 50g
                    Lock one ball in the Nitro Tank on the V12 table! (Single player only)
                    Oh wow! El Dorado and V12 are gimme achievements (too easy), while Tesla is just easy and Shaman has a little bit of challenge to it (medium difficulty).

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      Oh wow! El Dorado and V12 are gimme achievements (too easy), while Tesla is just easy and Shaman has a little bit of challenge to it (medium difficulty).
                      Yeah I still haven't summoned all disasters yet on Shaman. This one is just to summon one? I'm in! Yeah the other ones are easy. Still, at least they can have the tables. I guess the Xboxers can finally try their hand at doing the teleforce on Tesla and doing all of the disasters on Shaman, and doing all the adventures on El Dorado.

Man they better be lucky they didn't have to fully upgrade one part on v12. That one sucked because of time consumption.
                      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                      Gamertag- RAFIE82
                      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                        Yeah I still haven't summoned all disasters yet on Shaman. This one is just to summon one?
                        It's easier than that. All you have to do is just start up one of the four missions to get the achievement. You don't need to complete the mission. The adjective is the same as one of the four trophies in the ZP1 version. The only difficulty to it is actually starting up the mission, which can be hard for some people. After all you need to hit one of the side holes, get the ball up to the mini-playfield, spell out ELEMENT, select the element, and then spell CAST with the four saucers to summon it.

Summoning all disasters on the other hand, requires you to start up and complete each of the 4 missions and then start up the wizard mode (Wrath of God).

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          It's a Christmas miracle!

Tesla, Eldorado, Shaman and V12 will be available for Pinball FX2 on Xbox LIVE® Arcade on Wednesday, December 12th. Check out today's blog post for more details!
                          Thanks!

Comment

Must admit... I haven't been spending much time with my xbox lately. I've got a fairly limited time for gaming and PS+ has been dropping so many free games filling up my backlog. Glad to hear these are finally coming to the xbox. I'll have to grab some more points.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                              It's easier than that. All you have to do is just start up one of the four missions to get the achievement. You don't need to complete the mission. The adjective is the same as one of the four trophies in the ZP1 version. The only difficulty to it is actually starting up the mission, which can be hard for some people. After all you need to hit one of the side holes, get the ball up to the mini-playfield, spell out ELEMENT, select the element, and then spell CAST with the four saucers to summon it.

Summoning all disasters on the other hand, requires you to start up and complete each of the 4 missions and then start up the wizard mode (Wrath of God).

Sweet deal. I'll have all 4 achievements tomorrow. I do want to go back to ZP2 and try may hand with the Teleforce though. I haven't done it yet.
                              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                              Gamertag- RAFIE82
                              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

I think we have too many tables at this point, lol. I just don't have the inclination to play so many different tables. I have other games to play. Still, good news for all those that have been waiting on these. I'll pick them up but probably not immediately as I haven't even played Civil War that much yet. It's almost overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X