Zen Classics are coming to Pinball FX2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
    The tyranny of choice! We're designing some features into the next game to alleviate this.
    Interesting. Maybe something like you choose 3+ tables for a "playlist". Lose a ball and move on to the next table. That would keep things refreshing, although that would be something for the more casual player, since you couldn't really get high scores going like that.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
      Interesting. Maybe something like you choose 3+ tables for a "playlist". Lose a ball and move on to the next table. That would keep things refreshing, although that would be something for the more casual player, since you couldn't really get high scores going like that.
      +1 I actually like that idea. That sounds pretty good.
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
        You're making my head explode. AWESOME.

Comment

Was expecting Christmas cheers and joy for this present. BUT

First two replys... Seriously... Zen works their tails off for us, and they get this response?

Oh, i forgot, we got too many "entitled" gamers who think Zen should revolve around them. Curiously from the PS3 crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post

First two replys... Seriously... Zen works their tails off for us, and they get this response?

Oh, i forgot, we got too many "entitled" gamers who think Zen should revolve around them. Curiously from the PS3 crowd.
            No need in ripping off the band-aid on a fresh wound. It's over now. The PS3 crowd has a right to be upset, just not like that though (threats and harassment).
            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
            Gamertag- RAFIE82
            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post

You don't think I respect Zen? Wow I just clearly commented on what PS3 players would like as well. Barbie did explain what's going on and I do understand that. It would be the same way if PS3 players got some your tables. Talk about entitlement.

Most likely it will happen but the 360 won out right now. If it happens, That's great. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Sorry Barbie I'm usually show restraint but this one seemed to be persistent and probably didn't read further into the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Berty33 View Post
                More tables = great news, no matter what tables they are. I haven't seen much of the PS3 tables at all, so it'll all be new to me.

Although I won't pretend I'm not sad to hear the end of the Marvel tables. I know there were a lot of them, but.......Deadpool
                You don't really think Zen is straight giving up on Marvel do you? hahahahahaha. I doubt you will ever see that happen my friend.
                http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                  You don't really think Zen is straight giving up on Marvel do you? hahahahahaha. I doubt you will ever see that happen my friend.
                  Yep, I still need my Deadpool Table please
                  sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                    As far as I know, Dr. Strange is the last one we have planned for a while. Definitely slowing down the Marvel train.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                      Yep, I still need my Deadpool Table please

And YOU KNOW THIS......
                      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                      Gamertag- RAFIE82
                      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                        And YOU KNOW THIS......
                        When the Merc' with the Mouth speaks, People Listen!
                        sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                          When the Merc' with the Mouth speaks, People Listen!
                          Pfft...they better. You know you can't spell assassin without "twice the [email protected]#" and the sin! WOOO
                          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                          Gamertag- RAFIE82
                          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

Thank you Zen

Been playing these classic tables - completely new to us as 360 owners. Enjoyed a good play on Tesla the most. Graphics fantastic on all the tables!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              As far as I know, Dr. Strange is the last one we have planned for a while. Definitely slowing down the Marvel train.
                              That's cool. I just meant I'm sure you guys will release another Marvel somewhere in the future, even if a few years down the road. Especially considering Marvel is rebooting and starting a lot of their comics at issue #1 right now.I bought the new issue of Deadpool today, he's on the front, karate kicking Richard Nixon in the face with one foot, and the other is kicking the guts out Nixon's dog Checkers with the other,LMFAO. Ummmm, and why don't we have a Deadpool table yet?
                              Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 12-14-2012, 03:07 AM.
                              http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Thank you Zen!

I picked up the new (classic) package yesterday and only had one session on them so far. All of them has fun themes and the graphics are nice and colorful and I don't miss to hear stupid characters shout: "Oh no, you will never be able to take me on. You are no threat to my evil empire...argggg". Hehe, the Marvel characters sometimes make Arnold Swarzenecker (?) sound like he is intelligent. ;
                                It's not that I don't like the Marvel tables, all of them are good, it's just that I don't like the universe. For me fun is closely related to positive thinking instead of aggression and rage.

Thank you to Zen Studios for the treat. These games are right up my alley. I'm sure Tesla will become one of my favorite tables.

So to the guys from Zen: let your imagination and creativity run wild and give us more original tables with fun themes. How about a table themed on everything Hungarian? I mean who wouldn't want to enjoy their pinball with doses of folklore and gulyás?

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone!

PS. Feel free to add me on xbox live: "Beaugild"
                                I play for fun and I'm not very good at it. I own all of the tables and my "super"score is around 1160

Comment

Working...
                                X