X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lepruk86
    replied
    Hey please ignore the negativity Zen.

Blade is a very old table now and yet a lot of people still considers it your best work. You got a lot of complaints about Iron Man and yet it is one of my favourites!

I really am happy to finally get a chance to play some of these tables. I thought Tesla always looks great so can't wait to try that out!

Also shameless plug but got another job interview on the 12th! So if I get it, I will treat myself to this for sure.

After being unemployed for the last 6 months (after being a teacher as I have mentioned here) it's been really REALLY weird!...

Anyway thanks for the amazing year Zen and wish me luck eh?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by MAXIBODYALIVE View Post
    Good news!
    I've been playing those tables since they came out for Zen Pinball 1. Nice remix on Zen Pinball 2.
    I can wait for some brand new tables based on original ideas
    Good work Zen ,

Ps: just a question who is the table designer of Civil War?
    Can't remember off the top of my head, I'll ask for ya

Leave a comment:

• MAXIBODYALIVE
    replied
    Good news!
    I've been playing those tables since they came out for Zen Pinball 1. Nice remix on Zen Pinball 2.
    I can wait for some brand new tables based on original ideas
    Good work Zen ,

Ps: just a question who is the table designer of Civil War?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Decade360 View Post
    Great news! It's always good to have more tables to play.

Hopefully Zen fulfill their wish to have all tables on all platforms one day and people might start cutting them some slack. They could easily have left each of the platforms with their own exclusives, saving themselves a few headaches with red tape and legalities but the didn't; they're trying to make everything available to all of us and I'm grateful for their efforts. One step at a time. Thanks Zen.
    Thanks for understanding

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Alipan View Post
    Sorry about that. I must have become momentarily disconnected from the Zen fanboy hive mind....
    Drop it. This is your first and last warning.

Leave a comment:

• Decade360
    replied
    Great news! It's always good to have more tables to play.

Hopefully Zen fulfill their wish to have all tables on all platforms one day and people might start cutting them some slack. They could easily have left each of the platforms with their own exclusives, saving themselves a few headaches with red tape and legalities but the didn't; they're trying to make everything available to all of us and I'm grateful for their efforts. One step at a time. Thanks Zen.

Leave a comment:

• Alipan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior
    Wow, lol. Lighten up bro. You want some cheese with that whine
    Sorry about that. I must have become momentarily disconnected from the Zen fanboy hive mind....
    Last edited by Alipan; 12-10-2012, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior
    Wow, lol. Lighten up bro. You want some cheese with that whine
    Please don't mock people who are already clearly upset.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Our goal is to eventually make as many tables available on as many platforms as possible. That being said, some exclusives (like Ms Splosion Man) won't budge. We are pushing to have other exclusives released to other platforms, but these things take time. Sorry to disappoint any PSN players, but we are listening and we would like to make more tables available to you, as well as other platforms.

Barbie I do understand, I really do, but to make an announcement saying 'A Christmas Miracle' For the XBOX owners feels more like a slap in the face. I knew the Zen classic tables were coming to the 360 at some point since the article on Windows 8. It was bound to happen though I did not think it would happen so soon. That is why most of PS3 players like me are in an uproar.

I don't mean to sound like an ungrateful Bastard and I do appreciate you guys Bringing ZP2 with it's updated graphics, Physics etc as a free update but you guys knew that us PS3 owners were on the same side as Xbox owners getting the Classic Zen 4 pack and vice versa. Why deliver this as a Christmas Miracle yet us PS3 don't get even a hint?

Really do love what you guys do. I'm passionate about pinball and would like to experience everything you guys offer us. It's just sometimes we feel like Microsoft is your priority perhaps because it has a larger player base. I have nothing against the 360. I just can't afford to buy another system just to play the 9 tables that are on that platform. 9? well 8 because of Splosion man. Still 8 tables at $2.50-2.99 a pop would be much more reasonable than paying $200 plus for a whole new system.

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    Tesla and Shaman are BADASS, ancient or not,LOL.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinosaur Toy View Post
    No complaints from here about this. I play on both Sony and MS sides of the fence so being able to post scores in the original Zen tables on Xbox Live is a boon for me.

Naturally, like everyone else I really would like the 9 original PBFX tables stuck on the Xbox side to come to Playstation, in part so they can be played on the go via Vita. But I understand the red tape + development overhead required to do that.
    Thanks for understanding, we want the exclusives to make the jump as well

Leave a comment:

• Dinosaur Toy
    replied
    No complaints from here about this. I play on both Sony and MS sides of the fence so being able to post scores in the original Zen tables on Xbox Live is a boon for me.

Naturally, like everyone else I really would like the 9 original PBFX tables stuck on the Xbox side to come to Playstation, in part so they can be played on the go via Vita. But I understand the red tape + development overhead required to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Easy cash-in on some ancient PS3 tables followed by more Marvel milking next year no doubt.

Count me out….
    People complain when we don't release these tables on Xbox 360...then people complain when we do. Such is the life of a developer. As stated many times elsewhere on this forum, though, we only have one more Marvel table planned.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Easy cash-in on some ancient PS3 tables followed by more Marvel milking next year no doubt.

Count me out….
    Dude the ZP Classic pack has some real gems in there like Tesla & El Dorado for instance, have you played them by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied

Count me out….
    Haha Marvel milking? As far as I know, we only have one more Marvel table planned for next year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X