No announcement yet.

Rampage Achievement!?!? (Speed Machine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage Achievement!?!? (Speed Machine)

The achievement is to either perform a super combo or beat ten friends scores. The latter is not an option for me as I want to actually feel accomplished. Two questions:
    1.) How do I perform a super combo? I think it is hitting the orbits consecutively (left, right, left).
    2.) How in the heck do you shoot the left orbit?!!! (In between the bumpers) I can only hit it very inconsistently, it usually just feels like luck when I do. I've sat literally for hours trying to practice consistently nailing this shot, to no avail.
    Please help!

BTW: I know this table is old, this is the last achievement I need for the original 4 fx tables. Besides that left orbit shot is so annoying I'd like to know I'm not the only one who can't get it in there.

Xbox Live GT: xMrNorthx
    Last edited by xMrNorthx; 12-15-2012, 10:01 AM.
    Add me and let's play some pinball!

Originally posted by xMrNorthx View Post
    The achievement is to either perform a super combo or beat ten friends scores. The latter is not an option for me as I want to actually feel accomplished. Two questions:
    1.) How do I perform a super combo? I think it is hitting the orbits consecutively (left, right, left).
    2.) How in the heck do you shoot the left orbit?!!! (In between the bumpers) I can only hit it very inconsistently, it usually just feels like luck when I do. I've sat literally for hours trying to practice consistently nailing this shot, to no avail.
    Please help!

BTW: I know this table is old, this is the last achievement I need for the original 4 fx tables. Besides that left orbit shot is so annoying I'd like to know I'm not the only one who can't get it in there.

Hit ramp shots as well, not just orbits!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

A Super Combo is 4 consecutive ramp/orbit shots. You got the right idea though when it comes to alternating the shots. Shooting the same ramp/orbit 4 times in a row doesn't count.

Comment

There is a video on the form that shows you how to play the table. Just do a search and you will find it.
        XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Thanks all!

Comment

hah yea, this is the only achievement on this table that I have not received yet.

I really have no damn idea why I have not got this achievement. I've played the living crap out of this table and still haven't got this one last prize.

Like i said. Put a lot of hours into it, and I'm just sitting there thinking "oh, a long combo involving ramps and orbits! no problem!!!!" yet... i still don't have it.

Go figure.
            Last edited by DarkKodiaK; 01-15-2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Pretty much the prob I'm having. That left orbit shot between the bumpers = pain in ass

Comment

Originally posted by xMrNorthx View Post
                Pretty much the prob I'm having. That left orbit shot between the bumpers = pain in ass

I always have trouble on tables that have orbits through bumpers. Thor (to a lesser degree), blade, x-men has a difficult orbit shot by bumpers as well, but speed machine is bar none the worst of the bunch for that type of shot.

Comment

Working...
                X