Public Service Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Service Announcement

Remember to play Xtreme every once in a while. The newest tables are great and all and we all want that highscore euphoria, but I just had a satisfying game on Xtreme while getting only 1,725,600 points. Trust.

Originally posted by clydebink View Post
    Remember to play Xtreme every once in a while. The newest tables are great and all and we all want that highscore euphoria, but I just had a satisfying game on Xtreme while getting only 1,725,600 points. Trust.
    I will never go back to the.....ahem... table that is Xtreme! May I quote from one of my favorite comedy movies "It's the DEVIL!!!"
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by clydebink View Post
      as a matter of fact this is one of the tables I really love on PinballFX(2). But since I usually play PFX on Win 8 or Zen Pinball on PS3 I play it rarely.
      PSN:derKlaus | XBL:derKlaus

Comment

I blew my brains out just trying to get over 10 million on that table.

That table reminds me of oldschool mid 70's table.... and not in a good way.

Comment

I would love to try Extreme on mobile.
          http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
            I would love to try Extreme on mobile.
            Would love to try extreme at any point, but I don't ps3 players will get it according to what solitude posted before.

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
              Would love to try extreme at any point, but I don't ps3 players will get it according to what solitude posted before.
              Trust me when I say...it is VERY good we aren't. Besides, that wouldn't be a fair trade off from the games that the 360 got from the PS3 players. The core pack from PBFX2 is definitely a fair trade. No doubt.
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Yeeeeeahhh boy!

The music on this table cracks me up every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                  Yeeeeeahhh boy!

The music on this table cracks me up every time.
                  when i heard that i was hoping for some anthrax guitar riffs and chuck D vocals.... sadly, not the case

Comment

Working...
                  X