Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball Pack coming This February !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Pinball Pack coming This February !

It should be out by Tuesday, February 27th.

Use the Force to guide the silver ball in Star Wars Pinball coming to digital stores in just a few short weeks! The first pack of tables includes Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. We will be unveiling detailed looks at each table in the coming weeks, so be sure to check the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest Star Wars Pinball updates.

Star Wars Pinball will be available as DLC for the following platforms:

• Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade & Windows 8
    • Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems!
    • Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store
    • Zen Pinball on the Apple®App Store
    • Zen Pinball HD Google Play™

Additionally, Star Wars Pinball will be available for download as standalone application on the Apple®App Store and
    Google Play™. New platforms will be announced at a later date.

Each table features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. There will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball collection.

We will be unveiling more details on each table over the next few weeks leading up to release, so be sure to keep an eye on the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest Star Wars Pinball updates.

May the Force be with you!

Last edited by Vincent; 02-19-2013, 04:53 PM.

Love Star Wars so I'm pretty stoked to get some of that action. That said, I reckon by the time the 10th table comes out, we will be feeling a little drained from them. Still, Death Star pinball sound awesome.

Comment

Fantastic license but as ever it all depends on the quality of the table design.

If its too easy (PvZ) or has a scoring exploit (Civil War) then to me that’s no good.

Still this is really exciting news and I hope we get some good tables. Normally in a multipack they mix it up a bit so that bodes well.

Question about achievements: FX2 is up to 94 so only 5 left? How will that work? Im assuming this is part of FX2 and not a standalone product?

Comment

Originally posted by Alipan View Post
        Fantastic license but as ever it all depends on the quality of the table design.

If its too easy (PvZ) or has a scoring exploit (Civil War) then to me that’s no good.

Still this is really exciting news and I hope we get some good tables. Normally in a multipack they mix it up a bit so that bodes well.

Question about achievements: FX2 is up to 94 so only 5 left? How will that work? Im assuming this is part of FX2 and not a standalone product?
        Well that's a good question. This is only a 3 table pack, so I can see a 50g a table thing going here. Who knows how it will work out though.
        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
        Gamertag- RAFIE82
        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Great news! Really looking forward to this. I wonder what Vader's voice will be like... Or did James Earl Jones lend a hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukky NL View Post
            Great news! Really looking forward to this. I wonder what Vader's voice will be like... Or did James Earl Jones lend a hand?
            I wouldn't be surprised if soundbites are used from the films. I noticed even clone wars animation even gets it's own table. Not see that though I have heard that it's quite good.

Comment

please no jar jar.... please no jar jar

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
                good lord, ditto to this sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
                  Don't worry, we love Star Wars and we love our fans. We wouldn't do that to you

Comment

that's encouraging, thank you b.b.b.
                    This whole Star Wars thing is really exciting. Thank you much, Zen, for keeping us nerds enthralled.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT :

Get ready, you big fans....

JAR JAR BINKS TABLE READY FOR RELEASE !!!

It will feature incredible Jar Jar special FX and will be incredibly funny !

Stay tuned !

Comment

Both excited and disappointed.

After reading the post on the blog the other day I got really excited about Star Wars Pinball. But after thinking about for a few days, I'm also quite disappointed. The reason for this is also in the post on the blog:

"Star Wars Pinball will be available as DLC for the following platforms:
                        • Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade & Windows 8"

This statement really disappoints me. As it stands FX2 only has room for 5 more achievements with Microsoft's 99 achievement limit. This means (if my math is correct) each 3 pack will get 1 achievement, the stand-alone will get 1 achievement and Dr. Strange will get 1 achievement leaving no room for further achievement growth.

The logical thing to do would be to release Star Wars Pinball as a stand-alone platform like FX2 and give each table at least 2 achievements (an easy and a hard) like the Windows 8 tables. Then when FX3 is released it can be JUST the FX, FX2 and FX3 tables with 2 achievements each. Then they can release Marvel Pinball (stand-alone platform) on Xbox Live around the same time as FX3 with all the Marvel Tables (old and new) with the FX3 engine, giving each table 2 achievements.

This gives all platforms plenty of room to grow achievement wise and leaves room for plenty of table releases. I can't be the only person who likes achievements. Come on Zen, do the right thing here. Even if Star Wars Pinball has to be pushed back to make it possible, please release it as a stand-alone platform.
                        Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
                        Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
                        Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
                        IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

@ E113 I hear ya, and that kinda confuses me cause we got room for nearly 30 trophies over on ps3. How come you guys are maxed out already? Wait....its cuz of the Xbox exclusive tables aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
                            @ E113 I hear ya, and that kinda confuses me cause we got room for nearly 30 trophies over on ps3. How come you guys are maxed out already? Wait....its cuz of the Xbox exclusive tables aint it?
                            That and the fact that their earlier tables had 3 achievements instead of 2.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                              That and the fact that their earlier tables had 3 achievements instead of 2.
                              And our most recent tables have 1 each. It's very unbalanced. If we end up getting 3 packs with 1 achievement? That's just terrible.

*EDIT* I almost forgot: Marvel Pinball is also not a stand-alone platform on Xbox Live. It's part of FX2, that's another reason our achievements are almost maxed out.
                              Last edited by E113; 02-09-2013, 02:53 AM.
                              Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
                              Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
                              Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
                              IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

Working...
                              X