Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do xbox purchased tables transfer to Windows?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do xbox purchased tables transfer to Windows?

    Purchased some tables on my xbox, am wondering if I can also play them on Windows 8? If so, how do I download them without repurchasing? I'm logged in under my same xbox account on windows. For some reason I seem to have downloaded the full Mars table, but nothing else. Thanks!

    Best,
    pPants

  • #2
    Sorry buddy. No way to cross entitle the buys from Xbox to Windows 8 or vice versa.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Prof3ssorPants View Post
      For some reason I seem to have downloaded the full Mars table, but nothing else. Thanks!

      Best,
      pPants
      The Mars table is free for Pinball FX 2 on Windows 8. which is why you have that particular one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Mars

        Originally posted by mattrition View Post
        The Mars table is free for Pinball FX 2 on Windows 8. which is why you have that particular one.
        Updated menu says mars table no longer free without ads??? WTF..... I had issues with the program PBFX2 for a while but once I got it working again I got all my purchased tables back but now must BUY mars?!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by voyagerz View Post
          Updated menu says mars table no longer free without ads??? WTF..... I had issues with the program PBFX2 for a while but once I got it working again I got all my purchased tables back but now must BUY mars?!
          You can still play it for free with ads, just like the rest of the tables (with the exception of Star Wars tables, those are purchase only).
          Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 04-21-2015, 03:21 PM.

          Comment

          Working...
          X