X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markmon
    replied
    Originally posted by rassilon View Post
    No luck here. It won't let me purchase the classic or Star Wars packs. Both give a CONTENT_NOT_LOCALIZED error, or simply fail. I've been trying since last night.

The CONTENT_NOT_LOCALIZED is just because the name of the table you selected when trying to purchase was no localized for the store. It's probably still the same error "cannot be completed at this time".

Solitude: this issue is pretty wide spread. My friend and I both have cabinet build using pinball fx2 and both of us have this problem trying to buy tables. I also built a third pc as a test and created a new profile and it was unable to purchase with the same error. I have tried 3 credit cards, paypal, and all other Microsoft store purchases work. I tested this by buying some sort of $1.49 wallpaper pack.

Blocking purchases seems like the most horrible of problems you can have. Are you guys working with Microsoft on this? I hope you're not assuming its just some sort of fluke that only hits a small number of people and will go away on its own. Even on the table packs that I have managed to purchase, I get this error repeatedly, sometimes for hours, before the purchase will finally go through. Many of your users won't retry so aggressively and will just give up assuming it's hopeless. Frankly, if I didnt build a whole pinball cabinet around this platform, I would probably do the same.

The problem seems to exist regardless of buying the content from within pinball fx2 or from within the "game" app via explore and view more content.
    Last edited by markmon; 02-27-2013, 05:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rassilon
    replied
    No luck here. It won't let me purchase the classic or Star Wars packs. Both give a CONTENT_NOT_LOCALIZED error, or simply fail. I've been trying since last night.

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Originally posted by markmon View Post
    So has anyone managed to get them actually purchased and running on windows 8? Originally they were not on the release schedule for today. Im wondering if maybe the content is marked as unavailable. I had similar headaches trying to purchase the last pack. I got the pinball fx2 update installed today, but the purchase always fails with this horrible error. Can anyone confirm these are actually available for windows 8?
    I was able to buy them on my home PC a little while ago. No idea why it does this to random people at random times.

Leave a comment:

• Star Wars Tables "purchase cannot be completed at this time"

So has anyone managed to get them actually purchased and running on windows 8? Originally they were not on the release schedule for today. Im wondering if maybe the content is marked as unavailable. I had similar headaches trying to purchase the last pack. I got the pinball fx2 update installed today, but the purchase always fails with this horrible error. Can anyone confirm these are actually available for windows 8?
Working...
X