Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinball FX2 is coming to Steam on May 10th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamester
    replied
    Originally posted by K3V View Post
    Really happy to hear about portrait mode. Full pincab support for real DMDs via the PinDMD2 and a backglass would be AWESOME too.
    You never know what might be brewing behind the scenes...

Leave a comment:

• K3V
    replied
    Really happy to hear about portrait mode. Full pincab support for real DMDs via the PinDMD2 and a backglass would be AWESOME too.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Nope, just the packs as listed above.
    I know some people are going to be bummed about that, but it's good news to me. This means I won't have any duplicates, when I go after the PFX2 Core Pack off of Steam.

Leave a comment:

• DjParagon
    replied
    Fantastic news, thanks again BarbieBobomb ! Can't wait !! ^^

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by surf1der View Post

I'll definitely buy the fx2 exclusive tables. I'm guessing by the hardware specs that this will not be a steam play game. Bummer. Will global leaderboards be available out of the gate? Still waiting for them on OS X.
    Yes! Online leaderboards will be there at launch.

Originally posted by ZenPinballFan View Post
    Will there be Nightmare Mansion on release day (that's my favourite table)? If not, can we expect it as DLC in the near future?
    At launch it will have these packs:

 Star Wars Pinball
     Marvel Pinball
     Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue™
     Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles™
     Pinball FX2 Core Pack
     Zen Classics

Originally posted by The Loafer View Post
    I respect the focus must be on just getting the app out the door on steam, and for that I thank you. However, as a motivator for Zen, please understand for me to buy these, they will need at the very least portrait mode. Once that is done, all of the tables will be purchased gladly .

You guys need support though, so I will surely buy a couple of tables as a sign of respect, thanks and goodwill on my part towards your commitment to portrait and eventual pinball cabinet support
    Looks like portrait mode will be there at launch!

Originally posted by DjParagon View Post
    Alright, now that the good news is passed and I can finally start to think more clearly, I have two questions.

- Will the game run at 60 FPS ? (or more)

- Will the game use GFWL ?

I have to admit that GFWL would be a no go for a ton of people, including myself, for many reasons. So any infos would be nice. Thanks ! ^^
    Not sure what the framerate will be but no - you will not use GFWL for this, just Steam.

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Question: Will this game be the same as the Windows version and include the Mars table for free?
    Nope, just the packs as listed above.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Question: Will this game be the same as the Windows version and include the Mars table for free?

Leave a comment:

• Kinkimono
    replied
    hoping for GFWL, need more achievements

Leave a comment:

• DjParagon
    replied
    Alright, now that the good news is passed and I can finally start to think more clearly, I have two questions.

- Will the game run at 60 FPS ? (or more)

- Will the game use GFWL ?

I have to admit that GFWL would be a no go for a ton of people, including myself, for many reasons. So any infos would be nice. Thanks ! ^^

Leave a comment:

• Sir Cheddar
    replied
    Originally posted by The Loafer View Post
    I respect the focus must be on just getting the app out the door on steam, and for that I thank you. However, as a motivator for Zen, please understand for me to buy these, they will need at the very least portrait mode. Once that is done, all of the tables will be purchased gladly .

You guys need support though, so I will surely buy a couple of tables as a sign of respect, thanks and goodwill on my part towards your commitment to portrait and eventual pinball cabinet support
    This. I'm very excided about this release and will buy a pack or three. Once portrait mode is in I will hog them all.

Looking forward to Friday

Leave a comment:

• DjParagon
    replied
    AWESOME !!! That's really good news indeed, thanks a lot Zen people for making it happen !!!

I can't wait, finally some really good tables on PC ^^

Leave a comment:

• The Loafer
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We're working on implementing features like that post-launch, so yes, eventually!

Leave a comment:

• TheDreamingHawk
    replied
    Any chance of a steam MAC version of Pinball FX 2 or Zen pinball 2?

Leave a comment:

• ZenPinballFan
    replied
    Will there be Nightmare Mansion on release day (that's my favourite table)? If not, can we expect it as DLC in the near future?

Leave a comment:

• Incriminified
    replied
    Awesome, so excited! Here's hoping for higher resolutions and 3d. I have all the tables on PS3, and will get them all again on PC. Hoping to see more details on this release. Thankfully I already have an xbox wireless dongle that I can use with the xbox controller. Just glad I don't have to go out and buy a new video card to play this, already have a radeon 6850.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    You can use a program called motioninjoy that will install the drivers necessary to use your ps3 controller. Usually you have to emulate the xbox contoller for most pc games so the button mapping may be a bit funky but it works fine.

I'll definitely buy the fx2 exclusive tables. I'm guessing by the hardware specs that this will not be a steam play game. Bummer. Will global leaderboards be available out of the gate? Still waiting for them on OS X.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X