X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeanderL View Post
    "There are more tables coming very soon from our extensive library"

"Extensive" sounds like many tables but you said some of them won't be ported and there are only a few left, e.g. Mars, Earth Defense, Excalibur, maybe PvZ. Or are there more?
    Ms splotion man, which is one of the best. I'm not sure if "Microsoft platforms" license expands to windows as well as 360 though

Comment

Well it's Friday 5pm here.

Still no tables...

*weeps

Comment

Any time frame for tables to be released?

not complaining, just anxious lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slartibartfaust View Post
          Any time frame for tables to be released?

not complaining, just anxious lol
          Should be up in the next couple of hours

Comment

merci!!

Comment

The tables are online! At least in my region, Austria, 8:15 PM.
              http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

The update is now LIVE! Restart Steam if you don't see the update already downloading.

Along with a free table (Sorcerer's Lair) and 3 individual DLC tables for purchase, today's update includes:

Safer offline profile handling:
                - Pinball FX2 will now also save a backup profile in case Steam Cloud is not available for any reason

Bug fix on the Epic Quest Table:
                - Keeping game modes from interfering with each other
                - Kickbacks sending the ball towards the drain will be fixed

Bug fix on the World War Hulk Table:
                - Keeping right kickback from occasionally sending the ball directly to the left outlane

Bug fix on the Blade Table:
                - Fixes issue with plunger cam for the left flipper button blocking skillshot targets (when in portrait mode)

We'll have more DLC/updates/features coming soon, I'll post the details as soon as they are ready!

Happy flipping!

Comment

YAY

# 3 on leaderboard lord knows that wont last long lol

edit: DAKlives is me
                  Last edited by Slartibartfaust; 06-21-2013, 07:53 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

I know feedback is important to you so THANKS for releasing four new tables! Of course I've bought them all except for Sorcerer's Lair because it was...free.
                    http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

Originally posted by LeanderL View Post
                      I know feedback is important to you so THANKS for releasing four new tables! Of course I've bought them all except for Sorcerer's Lair because it was...free.
                      Thank you for your support!

Comment

Thank you so much for the free table guys, that's freaking amazing ! Just like this game !!

Comment

Sweet, thanks for the kickback tweaks and portrait adjustments!

Comment

Is there something wrong with the Paranormal table?

The ball feels really floaty, like it has little gravity.

It kind of ruins what could've been a real nice table.

Comment

Just wanted to thank Zen Studios for the free Sorcerer's Lair table. I purchased it a long time ago on PS3, and really enjoyed it, but have been wanting to play it on the Steam version since launch, paid or not. I am absolutely loving PinballFX2 on Steam in portrait mode on my 120hz PC display - it's gorgeous and silky smooth. Truly loved Zen 2 on PS3, but I see no reason to ever go back to landscape mode pinball now (can't wait for fully remappable controls and second display support!). With that said, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll release the Excalibur table soon for Steam - between the challenge level, the artwork, and the general theme, that table has always been one of my top favourites. Anyhow - I'll definitely be using the enticement of a free Sorcerer's Lair table to recruit some of my family and friends to checking FX2 for Steam out. Keep it up - Zen Studios FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinballkid View Post
                                Is there something wrong with the Paranormal table?

The ball feels really floaty, like it has little gravity.

It kind of ruins what could've been a real nice table.
                                Yes, the ball is kinda weird on this table (the same thing is on El Dorado and Shaman), but I still love Paranormal and all the other tables Captain America and PVZ next, please!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X