No announcement yet.

everybody list your dream table ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see some Disney tables as well. Pinnochio, Sleeping Beauty, and Song of the South to be specific.

There are still ton of Marvel tables I'd like to see. Namely one featuring Archangel. It's unlikely that we'll see Punisher, Deadpool, or Namor (due to licensing issues).
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Star trek pinball!

STAR TREK tables! Next Generation, The Original Series, and the new Trek.

We have a local arcade here in town with real pinball tables, that include the Original Series and Next Gen tables. They are great! Please make some variations of them!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:STTNG_pinball.png
      PSN ID: mdh71

Comment

ideas

I think a FRANKENSTEIN or a TERMINATOR, a EASY RIDER or a ZOMBIE table were nice to see. Or a AC-DC pinball table or KISS (the band) or GARFIELD, a KING KONG table.... or.... or..... I have thousend ideas when I'm thinking of.....
        Last edited by Achim-T; 10-17-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Forrest Gump

How about a Forrest Gump table? Wouldn't be great! Just think of all the great lines from the movie that could be used. When your ball drains you would hear, "stupid is as stupid does". Or a mystery hole saying, "Life's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get". And an "I gotta go pee" hurry up mode! The possibilies are endless!!!
          PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Dream Pinball Tables

My pinball table requests are:

Aliens
            Predator
            Aliens v Predator
            John Carpenter's The Thing
            Scarface
            Goodfellas
            Pulp Fiction

These are also my favourite films if you hadn't guessed. (Apart from the Aliens v Predator films which were a bit dubious).

Comment

I would absolutely LOVE to have some tables based on Labyrinth or The Dark Crystal

Comment

Although there are already SIX Star Wars tables, I'd very much like to see a Battlestar Galactica table. And then Zen may stop for a while with the Sci-Fi theme. Unless it's X-Com: enemy Unknown or X-Com: The bureau (even better for pinball I think).
                OK, what else? Although I name a few licensed, I really prefer unlicensed ones as Zen can then do whatever they want with it.

-Seinfeld; with the great sound bites from all actors. But they would ask a ton of money.

-Jet fighter planes. And NO, not Top Gun please.

-Moto GP

-World War One doubledecker planes.

-Einstein

-Travelling the world

-Atlantis

- 20.000 miles under the sea

That's just from the top of my head. Going to add IP's when I think of some.
                Last edited by Rbox; 11-07-2013, 07:06 AM. Reason: extra info

Comment

I'd like to see an Elvira table.

Since Cassandra Peterson is a huge pinball fan it seems pretty realistic to be able to get the license. Pinball Arcade might have the rights to reproduce Scared Stiff (and I think Party Monsters as well), but I'd bet that a brand new Elvira themed table could be doable since Zen is really the only game in town as far as creating original digital pinball.

Comment

Twin Peaks: The Black Lodge(PLEASE)

Big Trouble in Little China

Disco/Rave theme

The Venture Brothers

Ducktales/Darkwing Duck/Tailspin (Really, I think Launchpad needs to comeback to Disney.)

AEON FLUX

hamburger, French Fries/ fastfood theme

......oh, AdventureTime (my son would crap his pants)

Comment

a Sonic speedtable with loopings :-)

Comment

Awesome thread, so many good ideas.

I agree with most of the above.

A Pulp Fiction table? Possible, though not at all likely, as this is generally a family-friendly game.

INDIANA JONES -- all of them. Big win ensues for Zen Studios, and bonuses for all.

World War II. Come on. MAKE IT, ZEN!!! Europe. Africa. Japan. Three tables. Three theaters of war.

THE LAST STARFIGHTER. Enuff said.

WARGAMES. Ditto.

THE A-TEAM. Ditto.

KNIGHT RIDER. Ditto.

M*A*S*H. Could they?

I'm diggin' Zen's abilities, and they could do it.

Comment

Exclusivity. and my beefs.

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          The reason, from what I understand, that some of these titles are exclusive is because of contractual stipulations and such. Zen wanted to have all of their tables released on all platforms, but that wasn't possible at the time with all red tape stuff going on.
                          I'm pretty tired of the whole exclusives paradigm. The gamers of the world breathed a sigh of relief when Sega decided, "Let's let EVERYONE play Sonic the Hedgehog games!" I want Mario on XBOX, PS, and PC. I want Forza Motorsport on PS. I want God of War on XBOX.

I want things to make sense. Wouldn't Nintendo, SCEA, and Microsoft all profit if they all said, "Let's sell our software to EVERYONE!"

???

Otherwise, I would welcome some enlightening regarding this. But as it stands, with what little I know, I think Shakespeare was right.

Grr. Lawyers.

Comment

Not Set in Stone: My Top Five for the Next Three

1. Indiana Jones.
                            2. Back to the Future.
                            3. World War 2 -- original IP, all three theaters.
                            4. Three more UNIQUE tables, original IP, surprise me.
                            5. (duh) Lord of the Rings.

So many possibilities, so many awesome ideas upthread.

The Bible? OT, NT, Eschatological Future -- based on the texts? heh.

World War II, all three theaters. North Africa, Europe, and Pacific.

STUDIO GHIBLI. Come ON! GAH!

Going far afield here -- Elder Scrolls. Fallout. Mario. Sonic. Final Fantasy. Why not??!

So many possibilities. Too many lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Warped Trekker View Post
                              STAR TREK tables! Next Generation, The Original Series, and the new Trek.

We have a local arcade here in town with real pinball tables, that include the Original Series and Next Gen tables. They are great! Please make some variations of them!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:STTNG_pinball.png
                              I second that motion, Star Trek the Next Generation table is awesome my friend owns the real table and it is so much fun and we always say how good it would be if we could play it on Pinball FX2.

Comment

Iron man table would be awesome
                                electrolux vacuum reviews

Comment

Working...
                                X