X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raidy
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Pay what you want, get awesome content & help those affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. Don't forget to tip the Humble guys so they can keep doing what they do! Head on over to their site and complete your collection!
    was such a good deal - even tho I already owned every table from the previous steam sale, I still bought this for a future gift!

Leave a comment:

• hfball
    replied
    This was just awesome, and I'm glad the Red Cross is getting a much needed cash infusion. Good feelings all round.

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    This was by far one of the best Humble Bundle
    I had some of the tables on Xbox & iPad but I prefer to play on my PC. Now I was able to get a decent number of tables.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by allmodcons View Post
    74000 sales and 383,000 US$.

You must be delighted Zen!?
    Absolutely I'm excited to see how much is going to the Red Cross!

Leave a comment:

• allmodcons
    replied
    Sorry - these are just for the Steam version only.
    74000 sales and 383,000 US$.

You must be delighted Zen!?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Naruto.ZEN View Post
    Hi,

I see that you get the Steam-Codes if you purchase this Humble Weekly Sale, but i'm running the Windows 8 App that syncronize with my Xbox Live GamerTag, so it's possible to get compatible codes with the Win8 version to "achieve the achievements" of Xbox Live?

Thanks
    Sorry - these are just for the Steam version only.

Leave a comment:

• Naruto.ZEN
    replied
    Hi,

I see that you get the Steam-Codes if you purchase this Humble Weekly Sale, but i'm running the Windows 8 App that syncronize with my Xbox Live GamerTag, so it's possible to get compatible codes with the Win8 version to "achieve the achievements" of Xbox Live?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• allmodcons
    replied
    Pay what you want, get awesome content & help those affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. Don't forget to tip the Humble guys so they can keep doing what they do! Head on over to their site and complete your collection!
    A nice gesture - well done Zen!

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    started a topic PFX2 is this week's Humble Bundle!

PFX2 is this week's Humble Bundle!

Working...
X