FX2 Windows 8 app, Steam vs XBox Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX2 Windows 8 app, Steam vs XBox Games

I have Windows 8.1 with the FX2 app installed. Upon original installation I logged into my Xbox games account and downloaded a couple of table purchases. I then saw the Steam Humble sale and jumped at the chance of getting all of the tables available (great idea by the way). To access the new tables I signed up to Steam and downloaded the tables, which also resulted in downloading another FX2 program (not app). I much prefer using the Windows app over a desktop program, but I cant seem to get Steam working on the app. So:

Can I log into Steam on the app?
    If so, how do I log out of Xbox Games from the app (I cant find any log out option and ive already tried to uninstall and reinstall)?

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by TheMaestroX View Post
    I have Windows 8.1 with the FX2 app installed. Upon original installation I logged into my Xbox games account and downloaded a couple of table purchases. I then saw the Steam Humble sale and jumped at the chance of getting all of the tables available (great idea by the way). To access the new tables I signed up to Steam and downloaded the tables, which also resulted in downloading another FX2 program (not app). I much prefer using the Windows app over a desktop program, but I cant seem to get Steam working on the app. So:

Can I log into Steam on the app?
    If so, how do I log out of Xbox Games from the app (I cant find any log out option and ive already tried to uninstall and reinstall)?

Thanks for any help.
    Sorry - the Steam and Win8 versions of the game are totally separate.

Comment

Working...
    X