No achievement(s) on NEW doctor strange table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No achievement(s) on NEW doctor strange table

I hope I am wrong, but I do not believe there will be any achievement(s) on this new table. Here is what leads me to this belief

Select Dr. Strange table
    Select single player
    On the bottom right of the screen you will see the words "Loading" and a animated circle getting bigger and smaller
    Look just above this.
    The area is blank.

Now return to the title screen
    Select any other table
    Select single player
    On the bottom right of the screen you will see the words "Loading" and a animated circle getting bigger and smaller
    Look just above this
    The area has one or three circles indicating how many achievements there are for the table.

When the last star wars tables came out in November, but before Microsoft added the achievements to XBOX live, I knew there would be one achievement per table based on the procedure I describe above.

I still bought the table, but it looks like no achievements. Can someone from ZEN confirm this?

Thanks

Yep - we hit our limit with Xbox achievements, so there are none for Dr S.

Comment

This sucks big time. Found out after I already bought it too :-(

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Sad to hear this as a huge fan of fx2,have all 44 tables (without Dr.S of course) but it has been the achievements that has kept me coming back through more than 2 yrs & know this to be true for many of those that still plays but thanks for the best pinball game ever made & know that if there's ever a FX3 (with achievements) then you have a loyal fan here

Comment

Originally posted by EverStoned77 View Post
          Sad to hear this as a huge fan of fx2,have all 44 tables (without Dr.S of course) but it has been the achievements that has kept me coming back through more than 2 yrs & know this to be true for many of those that still plays but thanks for the best pinball game ever made & know that if there's ever a FX3 (with achievements) then you have a loyal fan here
          Thanks for your support over the years, and welcome to the forums!

Comment

I started with all the DLC from the first game which I imported into the sequel. Every table pack I've bouggt on release day, but as mentioned above it has been the draw of new cheevs for me too that has been a big pull.
            I love going for hiscores, I am a leaderboard junkie, but it has definitely been the cheevs that have forced me to play tables like Agents over again after years.

Comment

Isn't the overall Score your real Achievement?

Will Zen include Achievements on Xbox One for future tables, or have limits been reached on both systems?

Comment

Originally posted by theRonlyConly97 View Post
                Will Zen include Achievements on Xbox One for future tables, or have limits been reached on both systems?
                I'm sure there will be achievements on Xbox One, but can't confirm any details until we get closer to our release date.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  Are you saying there is a limit of 100 achievements for Xbox games?

Comment

Originally posted by NBA Kirkland View Post
                    Are you saying there is a limit of 100 achievements for Xbox games?
                    Yep - there is a limit on XBLA games.

Comment

Working...
                    X