The Walking Dead Pinball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Pinball

The Walking Dead Pinball will come to Pinball FX2 for Steam later this summer! Details and trailer on the Zen Blog!

Finally another table to look forward to!

Comment

The Walking Dead Pinball is coming to Pinball FX2 for Steam on August 27th! See http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4792 for more details!

Comment

that'd be great theme

Comment

Originally posted by Gork View Post
          Finally another table to look forward to!
          "Finally"? They've been releasing tables like crazy lately!

Edit: My bad...that comment was old. But still, love the support the Steam version has gotten.

Comment

I was lucky enough to catch someone live streaming and it's beautiful. But the steam brought up a small concern, will there be a way to control the FPS mode using a Pincab? It looks like there is a lot of up, down movement in addition to the standard left, right and I'm wondering how that would control?

Comment

You only need your flipper buttons for left and right...the up/down is done automatically.
              http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

Hey guys,

stupid question. Does the table have any season 2 spoilers or it's just based on Season 1?

Thanks
                www.GamerPET.com - Honest Game Reviews, Gaming Shows and Live Stream
                www.youtube.com/gamerpet - YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by PET View Post
                  stupid question. Does the table have any season 2 spoilers or it's just based on Season 1?
                  It's just Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                    It's just Season 1.
                    Thanks. When I did the purchase it didn't say anything so I wanted to be sure. I'm currently playing Season 2. Don't want to be spoiled :P

Played the table for 3-4 mins. Looking forward to see how TWD got placed into a pinball table
                    www.GamerPET.com - Honest Game Reviews, Gaming Shows and Live Stream
                    www.youtube.com/gamerpet - YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                    X