X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaningful Username
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Is the Mars table not listed in your table library?
    I can see it, but I need to pay to play it.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by armandotrom View Post
    Zen Studios, I have something to say you: you have done your homework very well. After the update has been released today, all the purchased tables are fully playable, and the best thing: they all can be played offline!!! Thank you, and I will be waiting for new tables
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

Glad it's functioning properly for you now!

Leave a comment:

• armandotrom
    replied
    Zen Studios, I have something to say you: you have done your homework very well. After the update has been released today, all the purchased tables are fully playable, and the best thing: they all can be played offline!!! Thank you, and I will be waiting for new tables

Leave a comment:

• vogliadicane
    replied
    I was proud and I was bold...

and?

Nothing really overwhelming. For me nothing changed..

maybe some folks of you get the missing Star Wars tables now (cool, you had them 2 months ago), but I expected:

All or most of the tables available on other platforms!

This is sooooo, yawwwwwnnnnn......
    So, let's wait another 2 months

tic

tac

tic

tac

tic

tac

...to be continued

------------------------------------------------------------

still: what I learned from here is, that the ocean is filled with a liquid! Isn't it cool?

Leave a comment:

• vogliadicane
    replied
    ok, today I get an update. I would have preferred to be informed here before, didn't happen...
    ok, the truth is I would have preferred to get info from other users, if it is ok now, but there is no.

So I'll bite the bullet for all of us here and TRY! and I will report afterwards.

Don't celebrate me as a hero, who dares, what nobody dared before. No need for that. Just call me - THE CRAZY PIONEER
    -------------------------------------------------
    and by the way: the ocean is filled with a liquid!
    That's, what I learned from here.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Meaningful Username View Post
    Everything works for me, except that I don't have access to the Mars table. Surely I'm not supposed to pay to get that, since it was included before the update?
    Is the Mars table not listed in your table library?

Leave a comment:

• armandotrom
    replied
    Originally posted by 102914Gmen View Post
    Since it appears that there is no reasonable estimate as to when PURCHASED games will once again be available, it would be a nice gesture on the part of ZEN to keep the 'play free' and lose the 'with ads' designation on the several games available for play at the moment. Think of it as adding insult to injury.
    Before the "Big" update, all worked fine (including offline play in Surface rt), but a few bugs were present. The "Big" update was released, and offline disappeared, now the missing tables, the intuitiveless new menu... A "Big" disaster I would say... The only game I love for Windows 8, the only I will hate.

Leave a comment:

• 102914Gmen
    replied
    Since it appears that there is no reasonable estimate as to when PURCHASED games will once again be available, it would be a nice gesture on the part of ZEN to keep the 'play free' and lose the 'with ads' designation on the several games available for play at the moment. Think of it as adding insult to injury.

Leave a comment:

• Meaningful Username
    replied
    Everything works for me, except that I don't have access to the Mars table. Surely I'm not supposed to pay to get that, since it was included before the update?

Leave a comment:

• armandotrom
    replied
    I forgot to advice you the constant lag problems that the game has while I'm playing in Surface 2 RT.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by armandotrom View Post
    Want to play Star Wars tables, but not available yet And offline not working, and no answer from Zen Studios and/or Microsoft...
    We're still waiting for MS to republish them - sorry about the wait, we're in the same boat with you. Totally lame situation :/

Leave a comment:

• armandotrom
    replied
    Want to play Star Wars tables, but not available yet And offline not working, and no answer from Zen Studios and/or Microsoft...

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by vogliadicane View Post
    @BarbieBoBomb: can you update us on further plans for PB FX2 on Win8, please?

Is there another update in the works, which fixes the missing tables issue for everybody (not only those, who did the workaround)?
    Will we get the missing tables, that are available on other platforms sice a long time?

I hope, we didn't wait this long time only to get an update, which only messed up our purchased tables without any real benefit.
    Getting all those new tables also here is overdue, you know.
    Yes, we have more updates and more tables coming, but not sure when. I'll let you know as soon as I have info

Leave a comment:

• vogliadicane
    replied
    @BarbieBoBomb: can you update us on further plans for PB FX2 on Win8, please?

Is there another update in the works, which fixes the missing tables issue for everybody (not only those, who did the workaround)?
    Will we get the missing tables, that are available on other platforms sice a long time?

I hope, we didn't wait this long time only to get an update, which only messed up our purchased tables without any real benefit.
    Getting all those new tables also here is overdue, you know.

Leave a comment:

• Felix Atagong
    replied
    Edit: over the weekend my tablet updated and restored all tables.
    Last edited by Felix Atagong; 11-23-2014, 11:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X