Angry with the Zen Pinball team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry with the Zen Pinball team

I am so angry with Zen Pinball team. They haven't released a fixed version of the game since long time ago. When the select table screen appears for the first time, if I wait few seconds the tables dissapear, and I have to click the restore tables button to make them to appear again. It happens in both Surface 2 with Windows 8.1 rt and PC with Windows 8.1 update. The tables Thor and Excalibur don't load, they keep at the loading screen and never finish load. And Surface version can be played offline with no problem, but PC version can't, when trying to play without internet connection, the lock symbol appears in all the hables except Mars. I wish you read this post and make a new version of the game that works perfect, because me and more people have paid a lot for the tables and we want the game working fine in all devices. I will be waiting an answer as soon as posible, and I want to play the game with no troubles soon. Please Zen Pinball team, do the things well.

There is a huge Win8 update coming, the game will run entirely differently and I believe your issues will be fixed. Win8 has been a very hard platform to support with features, content and general fixes. Hang in there and apologies for the situation.

Comment

How are you getting offline play on your Surface? I have a Surface Pro 2 with the Pinball FX2 that came pre-installed (from the Store). I've purchased additional tables, but unless I'm connected to internet, no-go for offline play with any table other than Mars. Which is so far beyond stupid I don't even know what to call it.

Looking through other threads, I saw an ("official"?) recommendation to install Games for Windows Live/Marketplace and that will store your profile for off-line use. Installed it with absolutely no change in functionality. And I do have a check mark in "Remember my profile."

If it's possible to have an SP2 play the Marketplace version of Pinball FX2 offline with DLC, I'd like to know how to accomplish that.

Comment

Offline only works in Surface with Windows RT, not in Windows Pro, sorry. The Games for Windows Marketplace issue worked fine two versions ago, I used it for long time, but this option has been removed. I tried it two weeks ago and proved it for myself. The only option is to wait Zen Studios to release a new version which fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by armandotrom View Post
          Offline only works in Surface with Windows RT, not in Windows Pro, sorry. The Games for Windows Marketplace issue worked fine two versions ago, I used it for long time, but this option has been removed. I tried it two weeks ago and proved it for myself. The only option is to wait Zen Studios to release a new version which fix it.
          Thanks for the confirmation that I'm not missing something. Utterly disappointing.

Comment

Working...
          X