Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 Steam crossbuy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PS4 Steam crossbuy

    Hi all,

    Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer your zen pinball tables from steam to PS4 ?
    I've recently bought a ps4. I have got about 50 percent of all the tables, however i want to play my tables on the ps4 ( bigger screen ).
    Anyone have an idea if this is even possible ?
    Any employees of Zen that would like to give a final answer ? Maybe possible now ? or future development ?
    Have tried using the look function to see if there are any threads like this, however didn't found anything about ps4 ???

    Kind regards,

    Nick

  • #2
    Originally posted by GoWodka View Post
    Hi all,

    Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer your zen pinball tables from steam to PS4 ?
    I've recently bought a ps4. I have got about 50 percent of all the tables, however i want to play my tables on the ps4 ( bigger screen ).
    Anyone have an idea if this is even possible ?
    Any employees of Zen that would like to give a final answer ? Maybe possible now ? or future development ?
    Have tried using the look function to see if there are any threads like this, however didn't found anything about ps4 ???

    Kind regards,

    Nick
    Nope - sorry. Would be super awesome but we can't transfer content between platforms owned by different companies.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Nope - sorry. Would be super awesome but we can't transfer content between platforms owned by different companies.
      Have you ever considered creating a system where by we could buy table directly from Zen, at an incresaed price, that would provide codes to unlock the table on each of the supported platforms. I'd happily pay an inflated cost to only have to buy each table once and then have access to it everywhere.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by countstex View Post
        Have you ever considered creating a system where by we could buy table directly from Zen, at an incresaed price, that would provide codes to unlock the table on each of the supported platforms. I'd happily pay an inflated cost to only have to buy each table once and then have access to it everywhere.
        Of course, but we don't have the time/resources to make something like that happen right now.

        Comment

        Working...
        X