Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there new tables coming soon? What about some DC tables (Batman, Nightwing, etc)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there new tables coming soon? What about some DC tables (Batman, Nightwing, etc)?

Hello. I would like to purchase some new tables (I am bored of the actual ). I would like to play some DC tables (for example a table of Batman, a Joker table, Nightwing, Catwoman, another one of Time Burton's film...). What do you think, Zen Studio, is this a good idea? Regards

It won't happen because Marvel and DC have a no compete clause in their contracts. If you have a contract with Marvel, then you cannot have a contract with DC at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
      It won't happen because Marvel and DC have a no compete clause in their contracts. If you have a contract with Marvel, then you cannot have a contract with DC at the same time.

Comment

Nightwing, Catwoman, another one of Time Burton's film...). What do you think, Zen Studio, is this a good idea? Regards
        You can join us for best test-king pmp certification dumps test-king ielts exam oracle training solutions. Our cnsu.edu contains all those you want to pass for real fmuniv.edu

Comment

Working...
        X