Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinball FX2 on Windows 10

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pinball FX2 on Windows 10

    Pinball FX2 is now available on Windows 10! Please read our blog post for more information.

  • #2
    By the way - anyone needing help with imports from Win8 to Win10, please email me, support @ zenstudios.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Can I migrate all my purchased tables from Windows 8 version to Windows 10? Thank you

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by armandotrom View Post
        Can I migrate all my purchased tables from Windows 8 version to Windows 10? Thank you
        Email me! I can help.

        Comment


        • #5
          No Import

          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Email me! I can help.
          So....Pinball FX 2 is out for Windows 10, can see that I can buy or import but only get prompted to buy the tables? There seems to be a lot of mixed messages here in the forums and why release it if its not working. Yes I do own EVERY single table since the Pinball FX days for the 360 and the Xbox One but correct me if I'm wrong that your saying imports are not currently functional from Xbox One to Windows 10???

          This also happened when the Xbox One version was released, there were "issues" with imports not functioning from 360 to One, MS issues, ect. Zen makes great stuff and always has but please stop putting the cart before the horse releasing stuff if it doesn't function. Some "other" studios have poor track records at that and don't want to see Zen go that route just to please all of us fans. Zen's stuff is always worth the wait but a pain in the donkey if it isn't working properly.

          Just my two cents.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cmptrblder View Post
            So....Pinball FX 2 is out for Windows 10, can see that I can buy or import but only get prompted to buy the tables? There seems to be a lot of mixed messages here in the forums and why release it if its not working. Yes I do own EVERY single table since the Pinball FX days for the 360 and the Xbox One but correct me if I'm wrong that your saying imports are not currently functional from Xbox One to Windows 10???
            Correct. Microsoft has not yet set up imports from Xbox One to Windows 10. I will post when the imports are functional.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for your quick help, Barbie;-)

              All my purchased tables are now ported from 8.1 to 10. Great work;-)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The_Voice_70 View Post
                Thanks for your quick help, Barbie;-)

                All my purchased tables are now ported from 8.1 to 10. Great work;-)
                You're welcome!

                Comment


                • #9
                  WIN8 to WIN10 tables import‏

                  Hi Barbie,

                  Can you help me, I just upgrade to win10 from 8.1 and I would like to know how can I import my tables, what you do need from me.

                  Thanks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tables missing too in Windows 10

                    Hi,

                    Almost all my tables have disappeared in Windows 10. Help pls.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tables crash after ad

                      Starting about a week ago whenever I go to play a table with ad the system dies and returns to the desktop as soon as the ad finishes. I'm not sure if its related but it asks me to continue the Earth Defense Table. This table is NOT displayed. One time I clicked on continue this game and it reported that it couldn't find the table. I think the crashes started after this, even though I selected different tables.

                      Bill Mussatto

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        if we're waiting on MS maybe we need to start tweeting Phil Spencer (https://twitter.com/xboxp3), Larry Hyrb (https://twitter.com/majornelson), Xbox Support (https://twitter.com/xboxsupport) etc and ask about the hold up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          is it possible, that the problem is the in game store?
                          I can buy world war hulk separately on windows 10, but have to buy it bundled with 3 other tables on xbox. The four tables could easyly transfer to win10 but how should the single ww-hulk table transfer to Xbox One?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rage607 View Post
                            is it possible, that the problem is the in game store?
                            I can buy world war hulk separately on windows 10, but have to buy it bundled with 3 other tables on xbox. The four tables could easyly transfer to win10 but how should the single ww-hulk table transfer to Xbox One?
                            Hi there!

                            There are some hiccups with the cross platform availability and transfer, but there is a way to make the Xbox One tables you own appear on your Win 10 account if available (not every table got a Win 10 version, but most did). I'm afraid in reverse it won't work though.

                            If you send a mail to [email protected] with some proof of purchases which you can access here: https://commerce.microsoft.com, we can make the tables from your Xbox One unlocked on Win 10.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I own the following fx2 tables.

                              1) Epic Quest 360
                              2) Ms Splosion Man 360
                              3) Vengeance and Virtue 360.
                              4) mars (free table for windows 8 fx2, which i owned)

                              i can no longer download windows 10 fx2, which is still on my original laptop i think, but not on my current desktop.

                              I wish to get these nported into fx3 for windows 10 (except ms splosion man, whichi know is impossible, though i hope it can be gotten into an fx2)

                              i do not have an xbox one.

                              what can be done? i was told you could push install tables to xbox one even if you did'nth have one, but i can't find them in the search anymore.

                              okay pulled out my windows 10 laptop. it has windows 8 version of pinball fx2. not 10 version. it has mars unocked for free, and a number of other tables add supported.

                              is there ANY frigging way i can get the windows 10 metro version downloaded?!?!
                              Last edited by zaphod77; 09-19-2018, 09:17 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X