Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody having a probelm purchasing rhe new SW tables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by steven120566 View Post
    I think, but am not positive, that if you are a member of the XBOX live network, you have to have a paid level of the membership to qualify for sale prices. Barbiebobomb will confirm or debukk my statement.
    Yes - I believe so. I think in the future we will probably steer clear of that so anyone can get the discounts.

Leave a comment:

• steven120566
    replied
    Originally posted by aldi404 View Post
    I can't find the discounted Star Wars tables on Xbox360, everything is normal priced. Help pls
    I think, but am not positive, that if you are a member of the XBOX live network, you have to have a paid level of the membership to qualify for sale prices. Barbiebobomb will confirm or debukk my statement.

Leave a comment:

• aldi404
    replied
    I can't find the discounted Star Wars tables on Xbox360, everything is normal priced. Help pls

Leave a comment:

• OdinThe1337
    replied
    Yeah, just downloaded the tables. Going for a hotseat discovery run with a drink and some friends. Great way to spend friday night. Thx for fixing it.

Leave a comment:

• JaySTeeY
    replied
    Yup, purchase worked for me last nite, thanks for working on this! Played a few quick games to try them out, nice designs, looking forward to playing more this weekend. I timed my purchase just right. For a few brief hrs, I was on the overall leader boards for both tables. Checked this morning, now I am dropped down. LoL, it's all good, I'm just a casual player, having fun...

Leave a comment:

• steven120566
    replied
    Originally posted by Jayadub View Post
    Purchase worked for me from the 360 store via browser on the PC. I then downloaded the tables to the 360 and was immediately able to go and download them to the Xbox One. Now about that Win10 thing...
    yepperoni pepperoni. Tables excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Jayadub
    replied
    Purchase worked for me from the 360 store via browser on the PC. I then downloaded the tables to the 360 and was immediately able to go and download them to the Xbox One. Now about that Win10 thing...

Leave a comment:

• Lord Time
    replied
    thanks

I just try it again, I have a bingo on getting it

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Got word from MS that it should be working now. Let me know if you still can't get the pack to download via 360.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Well it finally worked for me. Instead of buying it in game I bought it on the home menu in the games section on the front page. I was going to pin it but tried to purchase it instead and it worked so it might be fixed as of now.

Leave a comment:

• Jayadub
    replied
    Xbox Support thanked me and said it has been forwarded to the proper folks all we can do is wait, I guess. I pointed out to them that this isn't just an issue for me but for everyone trying to download the tables. I said do you really think that after being up for a full 2 days that this content would have ZERO ratings in the store if other people were able to download? The Xbox One version has over 100 ratings and 4 and 1/2 stars in the same time.

The Win10 import issue gets more irritating by the day. I bought one of the Balls Of Glory tables for Win10 and then loaded Win10 on another PC, downloaded PB FX2 and even though the base game is installable on up to 10 machines from the single download, I cant import the table I bought on another Win10 PC without paying for it again?!?!

I also don't get the single table pricing of $2.99 in Win10. I can buy the pack of 2 tables for $4.99 on Xbox One and hopefully the 360 shortly but to buy on Win10 I have to pay $2.99 each. No, just no.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Time
    replied
    around 2:30 pm pacific time, I saw it on the x-box 360, under pinball fx2, I pin it to the home page (so I won't have to go hunting it down again)

Leave a comment:

• cmptrblder
    replied
    Originally posted by Jayadub View Post
    I'm in an active conversation with Xbox Support about this right now. They keep wanting screen shots of the various errors.

To recap: Tables are not able to be purchased via browser, doesn't matter whether Chrome or Edge and no payment method works, not points, not card and not Paypal. Throws the "Sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time Please try again" message.

Tables cannot be purchased via the console, either from the big ad on the Games page on the 360 dash (ironic) or within the store page reached by pressing X. Here the result is one of 2 errors depending on the payment method used. Trying to purchase with points throws the "There's a problem with your credit card blah blah blah" and generates error code 80190861.

Changing to the card or Paypal generates "Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox Service blah blah blah" and generates error code 80153048

Tech101 no it isn't you. Pretty much every table or pack has had some kind of issue when released. Seems in most cases to be issues with MS and the store vs. a Zen issue and the table itself. Well except for the achievement on Plants vs. Zombies unlocking one of the DeadPool achievements lol.
    It may be awhile as its still not working and unable to buy the new tables. MS REALLY needs to get there crap together, they still haven't fixed the import problem of Xbox One to Windows 10. Waiting on MS is like beating a dead horse.

Leave a comment:

• Jayadub
    replied
    I'm in an active conversation with Xbox Support about this right now. They keep wanting screen shots of the various errors.

To recap: Tables are not able to be purchased via browser, doesn't matter whether Chrome or Edge and no payment method works, not points, not card and not Paypal. Throws the "Sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time Please try again" message.

Tables cannot be purchased via the console, either from the big ad on the Games page on the 360 dash (ironic) or within the store page reached by pressing X. Here the result is one of 2 errors depending on the payment method used. Trying to purchase with points throws the "There's a problem with your credit card blah blah blah" and generates error code 80190861.

Changing to the card or Paypal generates "Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox Service blah blah blah" and generates error code 80153048

Tech101 no it isn't you. Pretty much every table or pack has had some kind of issue when released. Seems in most cases to be issues with MS and the store vs. a Zen issue and the table itself. Well except for the achievement on Plants vs. Zombies unlocking one of the DeadPool achievements lol.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    I've must of brought over the Wii U dieses when I started Dl'ing 360 pinball. Seems like it was a ok till I showed up. :l

Leave a comment:

Working...
X