This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having so much fun with these tables! XBL tag: Dax Novu
    Please add me!! Have a great week everyone!

Comment

• Add me. I have all of the tables and some decent scores on a few of them. I'm down for some multiplayer as well.

Gamertag: B0BBY B0ULDERS

Comment

• add me!

Hi again everyone! After some purging I now have eight spots on my friend list, so I'd like to fill them up. Xbox gamertag is "x Mataeus x" without the quotes. My superscore is above 3,700 and my highest scores are on Epic Quest (810m, lvl 57) Paranormal (500+m w/o cheesy grinding) Ms Splosion Man (300+m) and Mars (322m). I buy new tables as they come out and play nearly every single day for a few hours. Adult gamer (31y/o). My trueskill is 22 for those interested in MP! Been playing since first game launched, real life pinball player and digital pinballer since Codemasters' Advanced Pinball Simulator on the Commodore 64 back in about '88!

Comment

• gamertag: ooEARTHoo

beat my scores

Comment

• http://gamercard.xbox.com/en-US/seaking177.card

my scores suck though. i would love to try and play against someone though .

Comment

• Hello,

I've been gaming since the Atari 2600 days, and even though I remember the days of playing actual pinball machines, I'm not that great at Pinball FX 2. I have 17 of the tables and will likely be grabbing a few more during the sale coming up this week. I'd love nothing more than to add some friends with this game so I can boost my Wizard score and unlock the avatar awards as only one of my friends has this game, and he only has the Paranormal table. My gamertag is Bitterluck

Comment

• Hey everyone. I added a few friends over the weekend to unlock the Wizard Robe, so it's only fair I return the favor. My gamertag is Adam Inferno.

Comment

• Welcome, everyone!

Comment

• Hey Everyone,
                    I'm new to the forum, but been playing Pinball FX2 for a while. I only have one other person on my friend's list that plays, so I'd love some more. This may be a long shot, since I'm not sure how many people view this, but please add me. I'm not awesome but any means, but I think it'd be fun to check out everyone's score.

Xbox Gamertag - RayReptile

Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Hi everyone - Xbox tag Mrsiobheon

Hello there, I've added a few people up the list. Feel free to add me. I have the 4 normal tables, plus Captain America, 4 x Marvel Avengers, and Rocky & Bullwinkle.

Being a bit of a noob, I like Captain America as I can play for more than about 10 minutes. Think I may be getting a little addicted though.

Comment

• Hey everyone add me on xbox if you want Henchman368. I have the 4 original tables and the ones for the fx2 just got back into playing again starting to look at more tables.

Comment

• Welcome! You'll find that everyone here is pretty friendly and helpful, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them

Comment

• Hi all, My first post here

I've been rediscovering Pinball FX2 after a long time away (the recent sale on the table packs has reignited my interest!) and would like to have some "friends' scores" to aim for. I not a wizard at this by any stretch of the imagination, but i do really enjoy playing this!

I'll look through a few recent posts here & send a few requests out!

Please feel free to add "shiffy uk".

Comment

• Add me...

I have all tables.

Xbox360 GT: PengieGT

Comment

• I don't usually play a lot of games online, but I've really been enjoying playing Pinball FX2 against others. I currently have 22 of the tables so add me if you wanna play: KISSfiend
                                -------------------
                                XBox Gamertag: KISSfiend

Comment

Working...
                                X