Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob here too...have most of the tables.
    GT - Z33FuRBuRgeR

Comment

GT: JoeyPiccoli

Please add, no one in my friends list has the game. Would love to meet some Pinball fans.

Comment

Have all tables and am around 100th in superscore and 10th in wizard score. Feel free to add, but I'll occasionally drop a few stragglers (min friend around 100 superscore at the moment) to keep some slots open.

GT: FurVid

Comment

Originally posted by woof321 View Post
          Have all tables and am around 100th in superscore and 10th in wizard score. Feel free to add, but I'll occasionally drop a few stragglers (min friend around 100 superscore at the moment) to keep some slots open.

GT: FurVid
          I'm thinking of doing that, I have a few under 50 Superscore which is pretty low, especially considering I have 2100 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
            I'm thinking of doing that, I have a few under 50 Superscore which is pretty low, especially considering I have 2100 now.
            That might be something to use to clean up. I got way too many ppl on my list now that don't even seem to want to hit a ball

Comment

hey guys!feel free to add pooderquaste
              ive got every table and play SERIOUSLY http://195.56.170.66/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Comment

Feel free to add gamertag "dab0ne". I've got all tables.

Comment

HI all, the game is so addicted, pls add my game tag: unknownwoody

Comment

Please add me...

Hoyoooo is my gamer tag.

I absolutely love this game... its by far my most played game already, and I can't wait till Dec 8th to get those new tables.

I have all 13 tables, and a super score of over 600.

Comment

Feel free to add me , all tables Arron114

Comment

nice community!

have already sent some FRs hope to get some more. I own all the tables and need some motivation to crack the 5mil mark on Extreme & Streetfighter

highest scores on earth defense 25mil and pasha\nightmare 20mil .. currently looking for challenges on the excalibur table

gamertag: acidsektor

Comment

Hey all, we just added a bunch of people from this thread. If I missed ya feel free to add GT: xRockwilderx Got the marvel tables last night and finally breaking down and buying the last two we were missing right now. Superscore is around 110 and on the rise!

Comment

Makin friends...

Hey feel free to add FlukyChriso - Aint got all tables, getting Marvel ones now. Superscore is around 132

Comment

add me!

feel free to add "dr vlarg"

btw, how the hell are people scoring billions on some of these tables? some of those shots are nigh impossible. is there a trick these tables that i'm missing?

Comment

Feel Free to add me. My GT is DarkstarMatryx1
                                Always looking for people to challenge me on these tables
                                I have all the currently released tables.
                                www.darkstarmatryx.com

Comment

Working...
                                X