Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feel free to add me, I have all tables and would welcome more competition on my FL.

GT: ill skizzills
    GT: ill skizzills
    Superscore: 655

Comment

• Friends needed.

I need to get some friends to up my wizard score so please feel free to add me just send a msg so I know why you are requesting me thx.I have all tables currently available.

gt: L4mby.
      Last edited by L4mby; 01-01-2011, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Hi, I have all tables and a score of 120 (I'm playing a little for 2 weeks)

Add me --> grind vince

Sorry for my poor English

Comment

• friends list

I tried to add a few of the names on here but everyones list is full up lol. anyone have space feel free to add me. thanks

My Gamer Tag is A RandomRaccoon

Comment

• Originally posted by A RandomRaccoon View Post
            I tried to add a few of the names on here but everyones list is full up lol. anyone have space feel free to add me. thanks

My Gamer Tag is A RandomRaccoon
            I tried adding you but got an error?

Anyway my GT is: I Clownage I (those are capitol I's)

I have Marvel/Fx2 core Rocky and bullwinkle and excalibur. I should also mention I am not a pinball wizard I average between 10 and 50 million on tables.

Comment

• My gamertag is: Corey DeHart

Everyone feel free to add me, i want some more people that play this game on my friends list. I love Pinball FX 2 and i can't wait for the Ghost Rider table!

Comment

• My GT: I L0k1 I all tables except the marvel ones. Add me

Comment

• add friends

I Have all tables, For a few weeks now. I am A wizzard ( 4000 ) superscore and rissing every day. 1,492,000,000 on spiderman. no one can beat me head to head. I also own williams pinball collection Xbox360 disc. Meaning I have very high scores. # 4 overall I play fx2 almost every day look to play u soon.. Add ihearawitch i may accept

Comment

• Hi everybody,

I have already added most of the people on page 1 of this thread.

Everyone else, feel free to add Flynn74, I will accept all requests. I have all 17 tables and a current superscore of 746 so I'm a fairly average player...I think.

What a game!

:-D

Comment

• Looking for other players to challenge. All tables owend and addicted to playing.........

My username is whosthedaddy200

Comment

• Add me

I own all the tables available, looking to increase my score and possibly get achievements involving beating friends scores.
                        Add me:
                        Gamertag
                        SuperMannister

Cheers
                        Xbox Live
                        Gamertag: SuperMannister
                        Own all Pinball FX tables available
                        Add Me

Comment

• hey guys im on playing most of the time feel free to add me my gamer tag is SwoopDaKilla look forward to meeting some pinball friends

Comment

• Friends list

I'm a 43 year old pin fanatic, (And 21 year married father of 2 teenaged boys) looking to add some people to play with/against. I have the Zen games on both the 360 and the PS3. I have all the tables on the 360 and all but the Marvel pack on the PS3.
                            My gamer tag is Gamer1st1 on the 360 and Gamer1rst on the PS3. Add me to which ever you have.
                            I used to collect video games and pinball machines and had quite the arcade set up in my house at one time. I used to buy dead games and repair them. I've only got one pin at the moment since I'm living in smaller quaters. It's a Revenge From Mars machine. I used to have BlackHole, Pinbot, Stargate, Vector, Beat the Clock, and a Hyperball machine, as well as an old shakerball machine that I restored. I still vow to get a Twilight Zone if I can find one at the right price.
                            I may need help.
                            Last edited by gamer1st; 01-14-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Have the Excalibur table and the core pack at the moment. My gamer tag is DonNomis if anyone wants to add me.

Comment

• Have plenty of room on friends list.....

Comment

Working...
                                X