Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Park Pinball!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I'm not too familiar with South Park outside of Cartman and Kenny. However, these tables are beyond fun. I had a blast playing them. I got all the trophies for both tables on PS4 already without even knowing it. Mr. Hanky Balls is um....er....NASTY!! Also Chef's mode sounds like a 70's porn flick. Hehehe These tables are just AWESOME!

    Oh and I love Ninja mode on Butters. Hehehe
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      The South Park Pinball pack is now live on PSN in North America! More platforms coming in the next couple of days.
      3am est for the 360 i hope??

      I'm a natural night hawk.

      Comment


      • #78
        Hey guys - I am going to stream the 2 new tables in 10 minutes!

        http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre
        Completed Tables:
        Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

        Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
        PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
        PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Rafie View Post
          I'm not too familiar with South Park outside of Cartman and Kenny. However, these tables are beyond fun. I had a blast playing them. I got all the trophies for both tables on PS4 already without even knowing it. Mr. Hanky Balls is um....er....NASTY!! Also Chef's mode sounds like a 70's porn flick. Hehehe These tables are just AWESOME!

          Oh and I love Ninja mode on Butters. Hehehe
          I got them for ps3 and played them yes very awesome but for some reason ps4 is only showing in game as demo not purcase and when I go to store it says installed so I can't redownload in game it's demo only version and if I click import or buy it doesn't work?!?!

          I want to play on the ps4 any ideas?!!?

          When I go to notifications it says only 1 southnpark file installed not two but both in the store say installed and won't allow me to click download because they both say installed.

          Trial installed but not unlock

          How can I force the unlock to install from the store if it already says installed?
          Last edited by DiscoKing; 10-14-2014, 10:56 PM.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
            I got them for ps3 and played them yes very awesome but for some reason ps4 is only showing in game as demo not purcase and when I go to store it says installed so I can't redownload in game it's demo only version and if I click import or buy it doesn't work?!?!

            I want to play on the ps4 any ideas?!!?

            When I go to notifications it says only 1 southnpark file installed not two but both in the store say installed and won't allow me to click download because they both say installed.
            Go into your PS4 settings and do a license restore. That usually does the trick

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
              3am est for the 360 i hope??

              I'm a natural night hawk.
              They usually go up early morning pacific time, so it'll probably be a few hours later.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Go into your PS4 settings and do a license restore. That usually does the trick
                Where is license restore in settings?

                Nevermind found it

                Nope didn't work ????
                Last edited by DiscoKing; 10-14-2014, 11:01 PM.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
                  Where is license restore in settings?

                  Nevermind found it

                  Nope didn't work ????
                  Restart, try the import again? Is there a price listed for it on the PSN store on your PS4? If none of that works, DM me, we'll MAKE it work

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Awesome tables! Thanks so much to Zen Team! It has even lifted my depression some.
                    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Both tables are really fun and spot on!! But Deep's is my favorite so far. This table could definitely be a real life table, Zen's most realistic table so far!! Amazing work Deep!!
                      Update: Butter's table could be a real life table too.
                      Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 10-15-2014, 03:33 AM.
                      http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        They usually go up early morning pacific time, so it'll probably be a few hours later.
                        ah in the end it don't matter for me, after i made that post i got called to go to work early in the morning.

                        Still not stopping me from having a few beers watching the leafs vs avs hockey game

                        just won't be staying up into the morning like i normally do

                        thanks anyways barbie.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Anyone else from Australia having trouble finding the South Park tables to D/l in PSN?
                          I have tried:
                          Searching the PSN store
                          Restore Licences
                          Rebooting the PS4 100 times
                          Clicking Barbies link that goes straight to the PSN store - but when it goes there it has "no results"

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Hello All,

                            Question. I downloaded both South Park tables (Excellent job Deep and Crew!) on PS4 last night but I am having trouble with "slowdown" on the flippers. My flippers are moving a little slow and are throwing off my reaction time hence I keep losing way too many balls and have trouble hitting my skill shots. I know when I downloaded a few on the Xbox one I had this trouble as well. Is there a fix for this? Is this a bug? I assume there are many people out there who are playing the game just fine. I poked around in the settings but couldn't really find anything.

                            Any suggestions would be most helpful as I LOVE the tables but this slowdown is really frustrating!

                            Keep the tables coming Zen!!!

                            Thanks!!!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Gforensic View Post
                              Hello All,

                              Question. I downloaded both South Park tables (Excellent job Deep and Crew!) on PS4 last night but I am having trouble with "slowdown" on the flippers. My flippers are moving a little slow and are throwing off my reaction time hence I keep losing way too many balls and have trouble hitting my skill shots. I know when I downloaded a few on the Xbox one I had this trouble as well. Is there a fix for this? Is this a bug? I assume there are many people out there who are playing the game just fine. I poked around in the settings but couldn't really find anything.

                              Any suggestions would be most helpful as I LOVE the tables but this slowdown is really frustrating!

                              Keep the tables coming Zen!!!

                              Thanks!!!

                              Make sure that your TV is on "game mode". My LG TV for example needs to reset the game mode again even if it is already on game mode to activate the settings for real. I couldn't imagine any other problems

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by deep View Post
                                Make sure that your TV is on "game mode". My LG TV for example needs to reset the game mode again even if it is already on game mode to activate the settings for real. I couldn't imagine any other problems
                                Hi Deep,

                                Thanks for the response. I have a newer Samsung LED TV and it should already be on game mode but I'll double check. Maybe something got reset. LOVE both tables but the lag is extremely frustrating.

                                Keep up the good work!

                                Thanks!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X