Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox One Achievements and Medals Not Saving

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xbox One Achievements and Medals Not Saving

    The achievements for the South Park table and Butters table aren't popping for me. Also, the medal isn't saved after I quit the game. When I come back to it later, I get those medals again as if I never got them before, and the achievements still don't pop. My high scores are saved, but all my other progress seems to be lost.

    All my other pinball tables are working fine, however.

    I've uninstalled the tables, reset my system, but those don't seem to solve the problem. Any ideas?

  • #2
    Originally posted by MajorShake785 View Post
    The achievements for the South Park table and Butters table aren't popping for me. Also, the medal isn't saved after I quit the game. When I come back to it later, I get those medals again as if I never got them before, and the achievements still don't pop. My high scores are saved, but all my other progress seems to be lost.

    All my other pinball tables are working fine, however.

    I've uninstalled the tables, reset my system, but those don't seem to solve the problem. Any ideas?
    When you earn one, try snapping over to the achievements app right away and let me know if they register or not.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      When you earn one, try snapping over to the achievements app right away and let me know if they register or not.
      Just tried it on the Windy Bumpers achievement and it's still not registering. I get the medal animation thing during the game, but it doesn't register in the Achievements App. I tried having the app snapped during the entire game, as well as snapping it just when the medal animation showed up.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, I guess it just fixed itself. I was watching tv just now and the two South Park achievements popped.

        Thanks for your help anyways. And thanks for the awesome South Park tables!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MajorShake785 View Post
          Well, I guess it just fixed itself. I was watching tv just now and the two South Park achievements popped.

          Thanks for your help anyways. And thanks for the awesome South Park tables!
          That happened to me too. Just watching TV and it popped up.. haha

          Comment


          • #6
            Is there any comfermed release dates for this game yet. Other then dlc for the two zen pinball 3D this is my most anticipated eshop game. Of course I'm sure 3ds might get it last but I hope not!
            solitairecardgame ltd.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Atifraza View Post
              Is there any comfermed release dates for this game yet. Other then dlc for the two zen pinball 3D this is my most anticipated eshop game. Of course I'm sure 3ds might get it last but I hope not!
              Which game are you referring to?

              Comment

              Working...
              X