Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New PSN Games + YOUR PSN ID'S = FRIENDLY AWESOMENESS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rejounet View Post
    Hello Barbie,
    Unfortunatly,I cannot add you as you friend list is full...
    Maybe we meet on ZP2 someday...
    See you
    I could probably make some room, I know there are people on there who don't play much, if at all.

Comment

• PSN - TysonBane

Dunno what took me so long to get here. Got Marvel Pinball last christmas and loved it, bought all the expansions, only found out about the Zen 2 upgrade recently so picked that up and stumbled here in the process. Wouldn't say I'm super at the game but can put up some nice scores on a good run. Would be great to have a few more people on my friend list who put scores up for me to challenge, that's what motivates me to play it more.

Looking forward to the Civil War table too.
      PSN - TysonBane

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyson Bane View Post
        PSN - TysonBane

Dunno what took me so long to get here. Got Marvel Pinball last christmas and loved it, bought all the expansions, only found out about the Zen 2 upgrade recently so picked that up and stumbled here in the process. Wouldn't say I'm super at the game but can put up some nice scores on a good run. Would be great to have a few more people on my friend list who put scores up for me to challenge, that's what motivates me to play it more.

Looking forward to the Civil War table too.
        Welcome to the forums!

Comment

• need pinball friends

Originally posted by jasondmzk View Post
          Let's compete! Let's be competitive pals! My psn ID is MIMISIAK. What's yours?
          I'm SLOJOE43 on psn. add me!

Comment

• Originally posted by ROD
            What goes on? I rep team USA on Marvel & Zen Pinball for the 3DS. I finally got some tables to work on my PS3(thanks Bobby). Let's play! My ID is resituate
            You're welcome!

Comment

• My psn is bcduggan

also my wife plays ZP2, her psn is honeybear1981

Comment

• hi all

Hi all. looking for frens to play togather, do add me.
                PSN: kimkim0906 ^_-v

Comment

• Welcome to the forums!

Comment

• new..

but love the Zen tables... just finished buying the last ones i didn't have yesterday, so, any fans, feel free to add me up there on PSN..

lyfestory is the PSN ID...

and if ya get an invite from me, don't feel bad about ignoring me... honestly, i'll just think it's cause you're not as good as i am.. hehe

oh, and i dont have anywhere near 100 friends, so, don't be shy...

also, attempted to add ya BarbieBobomb, but you're at 100 friends, so, them's the breaks..: ) anyway, next to no one on my friends list plays Zen2, which is shameful.. need some friendly competition...
                    Last edited by lyfestory; 11-22-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Darksider71....any and all welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by bcduggan View Post
                        My psn is bcduggan

also my wife plays ZP2, her psn is honeybear1981
                        for all those who added my wife, she was really happy to see that many people added her. She didn't know that I listed her name in a post, so that made it a good surprise for her. She said she never got that many messages over PSN at any one time. She had at least 7 friend requests from people, all were from here. I wasn't expecting that from you guys, you guys rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcduggan View Post
                          for all those who added my wife, she was really happy to see that many people added her. She didn't know that I listed her name in a post, so that made it a good surprise for her. She said she never got that many messages over PSN at any one time. She had at least 7 friend requests from people, all were from here. I wasn't expecting that from you guys, you guys rock.

That is awesome!!

Comment

• Need more pinball friends

Add me, forum! I have a mild obsession with the plants vs. zombies table at the moment...

Nap149
                            --
                            PSN: Nap149

Comment

• Koen_C is my PSN ID
                              Belgia comic nerd with a slight obsession for Zen Pinball
                              IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

Comment

• Now it's my turn, i guess.
                                PSN-ID: FDecloux

Write ZEN in the Header.

Comment

Working...
                                X