Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just found some awesome Star Wars valentines! I couldn't resist sharing, they're pretty awesome!

    Comment


    • Game Informer Article on Star Wars Pinball

      Thought you guys might like to see this



      Last edited by Bearded_Warrior; 02-13-2013, 12:26 AM.
      PSN: Bearded_Warrior

      Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        I just found some awesome Star Wars valentines! I couldn't resist sharing, they're pretty awesome!
        "There's a bounty on your heart...And I mean to collect"

        Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
        Thought you guys might like to see this



        Thanks, Beard! I'll try and read this

        Comment


        • Wow, what a great read! Looks like Star Wars Pinball will later see a standalone release "on Sony's platforms shortly after launch" with some really cool features, I must say! I wonder if this means we should wait and buy the standalone release, then import them into ZP2? I don't know, I want both, but not for double the price, of course (wonder how that'll work, kind of like Marvel Pinball style or not).

          Indy may be in the horizon, but it's far off if anything, as they are taking it one step at a time. Original tables are in the works, but for now, Star Wars is first priority.

          Man, I can't wait for these tables

          Comment


          • Hey Barbie, if you buy the star wars tables for the zen pinball app on iOS, will you be able to get those tables for free for the standalone star wars pinball app? I'm guessing the answer is no but I thought I would ask anyway.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by deep View Post
              Nice, this is making the wait worse lol. This pack looks do solid.
              sigpic

              Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

              PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

              Comment


              • Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                Wow, what a great read! Looks like Star Wars Pinball will later see a standalone release "on Sony's platforms shortly after launch" with some really cool features, I must say! I wonder if this means we should wait and buy the standalone release, then import them into ZP2? I don't know, I want both, but not for double the price, of course (wonder how that'll work, kind of like Marvel Pinball style or not).
                I'd really like some clarification on that too. If we get the tables in ZP2 will we be able to import them into Star Wars Pinball later or vice versa?

                And my favorite quote from the article was when Mel Kirk said, "Any comments about balls have all been new recordings", lol.
                PSN: Bearded_Warrior

                Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

                Comment


                • The best part about the article for me is that Zen is working on original tables I would love it if the original table releases are alternated with the Star Wars tables. This is not meaning that I am not really looking forward to the Star Wars tables... all three of the first ones looks really great.
                  XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

                  Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

                  Discord server - PinStratsDan

                  Twitter - PinStratsDan

                  Facebook - PinStratsDan

                  Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                    The final mode in the Boba Fett table is Hunt for Han Solo, that's awesome. For the missions (bounties), you get to choose the difficulty, a huge +! That's a really sweet feature. Loving the live moving tentacles of the Sarlacc! Man, this table definitely looks the coolest to me lol.
                    Very cool feature. I'm sure for those of us that like a challenge you can go ahead and make it difficult for you. I'm sure the rewards would dictate how many points you get etc. What a great feature for novices and pinball wizards alike. Might like this table a lot.

                    Empire strikes back really looks impressive with the different stages of each Scene. That Stormtrooper fight seems annoying but it's all straight forward to me. Oh and to choose which lane the ball comes back through is an interesting feature. Both these tables sound really fun.

                    Don't want to jump to conclusions on the Clone wars table. It does remind me too much of World War Hulk with all the ramps. This table might be sleeper but After the ramp spam that I felt with WWH, I'm hoping this tables will surprise me. After all I was disappointed because Iron Man was a challenging table and the designer made WWH which I thought be a step in that direction but I was taken by surprise that it wasn't that difficult.

                    That padawan fighting the droids looks like an interesting mission. You may still need to be accurate and get a flow of combos in order to defeat the robots.

                    Overall it looks like a solid pack and they said end of February in the vid so I hope they keep their word.

                    Comment


                    • I don't see it, maybe it's missing, maybe not : will these tables ba available on ZP1, like the Civil War ? Or ZP1 is definitely over ?
                      When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                        Empire strikes back really looks impressive with the different stages of each Scene. That Stormtrooper fight seems annoying but it's all straight forward to me. Oh and to choose which lane the ball comes back through is an interesting feature. Both these tables sound really fun.

                        Don't want to jump to conclusions on the Clone wars table. It does remind me too much of World War Hulk with all the ramps. This table might be sleeper but After the ramp spam that I felt with WWH, I'm hoping this tables will surprise me. After all I was disappointed because Iron Man was a challenging table and the designer made WWH which I thought be a step in that direction but I was taken by surprise that it wasn't that difficult.

                        That padawan fighting the droids looks like an interesting mission. You may still need to be accurate and get a flow of combos in order to defeat the robots.

                        Overall it looks like a solid pack and they said end of February in the vid so I hope they keep their word.
                        Yeah, the ESB table looks like a more classy table, meaning more old school looking (at least to my eyes), but it has some interesting stuff to go along with it, should be a fun table...As for the Clone Wars, I too had thoughts of the obvious amount of ramps that this will be the ramp spammer of the pack Hopefully not, I hope it'll have some cool elements without so much ramp...well...spamming.

                        Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
                        I don't see it, maybe it's missing, maybe not : will these tables ba available on ZP1, like the Civil War ? Or ZP1 is definitely over ?
                        Civil War was playable in Zen Pinball? Surely not...Or was it? Do you mean Marvel Pinball? Zen Pinball 2? lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
                          I'd really like some clarification on that too. If we get the tables in ZP2 will we be able to import them into Star Wars Pinball later or vice versa?
                          Yes, i'd also like to know about this.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
                            I don't see it, maybe it's missing, maybe not : will these tables ba available on ZP1, like the Civil War ? Or ZP1 is definitely over ?
                            Zen Pinball 1 is no longer supported. Any new tables released will be releasing on the Zen Pinball 2 format. Also if its a Marvel table, then the table will show up and both Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball 2. So basically any future tables (Star Wars, etc) will be on Zen Pinball 2.

                            Star Wars Pinball will also have a standalone format like Marvel Pinball for all future Star Wars tables. Still, they will all show up on Zen Pinball 2.
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                            Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                            Comment


                            • Whoa.....standalone format also? That's awesome! Hope the trophies are all different like they did with civil war in zp2/marvel!

                              I think all we need to know now Barbie, is will the standalone Star Wars tables have an import feature for the tables If purchased in zp2? Please say yes!
                              Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 02-13-2013, 11:22 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                                Hey Barbie, if you buy the star wars tables for the zen pinball app on iOS, will you be able to get those tables for free for the standalone star wars pinball app? I'm guessing the answer is no but I thought I would ask anyway.
                                Unfortunately there's no cross entitlement for mobile (iOS/Android), sorry.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X