Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Everly View Post
    Thanks for getting this to us Barbie. I know you are happy when you can share news that we are all interested in.
    Thank you BB, that's awsome !

    And prices are still really correct for the time I spend on it
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Star Wars Pinball is coming next week!

      Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade – February 27th for 800 MSP

      Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems – February 26th in North America for $9.99, February 27th in Europe for €9.99

      Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store – February 27th for $2.99/table

      Zen Pinball on the Apple®App Store – February 27th for $1.99/table

      Zen Pinball HD Google Play™ – February 27th for $1.99/table

      Star Wars Pinball will be available for download as standalone application on the Apple®App Store and Google Play™. New platforms will be announced at a later date.

      For more info, check out the Star Wars Pinball official website.

      Will the upcoming standalone Star Wars Pinball import the Zen2 SW tables?If we want to play the SW standalone should we wait until it is released and not buy the Zen2 tables?I'm sure nobody cares to buy the tables twice.

      Comment


      • Great news! NA PS3 users, lets play in a week and post a bunch of spoilers in lasvegaspinball's "official" star wars threads that are sure to pop up in xbox forum any day now. :-)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Star Wars Pinball is coming next week!

          Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems – February 26th in North America for $9.99, February 27th in Europe for €9.99
          Sweet! Day 1 purchase as always.

          Originally posted by maink View Post
          how is the stand alone for ps3 gonna work?
          It's not coming out right away, so I doubt we're going to get any concrete info at this current junction in time.

          Yes! That's a Spider-Man reference at the end.
          Last edited by shogun00; 02-19-2013, 05:26 PM.

          Comment


          • On PS3/Vita, there's no reason to wait to buy tables.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Solitude View Post
              On PS3/Vita, there's no reason to wait to buy tables.
              So the Zen2 tables will import cost free to the eventual Star Wars Pinball standalone?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
                So the Zen2 tables will import cost free to the eventual Star Wars Pinball standalone?
                We're working on how that will all work, we don't want another Zen Pinball 2 debacle. Remember how fun that was?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  We're working on how that will all work, we don't want another Zen Pinball 2 debacle. Remember how fun that was?
                  Oh yeah, that's still being hashed out, huh? Ignore my comment and wait for the gospel according to BarbieBobomb.

                  Comment


                  • $9.99 US
                    €9.99 Europe
                    £ ?

                    We're missing an exchange rate here.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      Star Wars Pinball is coming next week!

                      Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade – February 27th for 800 MSP

                      Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems – February 26th in North America for $9.99, February 27th in Europe for €9.99

                      Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store – February 27th for $2.99/table

                      Zen Pinball on the Apple®App Store – February 27th for $1.99/table

                      Zen Pinball HD Google Play™ – February 27th for $1.99/table

                      Star Wars Pinball will be available for download as standalone application on the Apple®App Store and Google Play™. New platforms will be announced at a later date.

                      For more info, check out the Star Wars Pinball official website.
                      wait! we are not getting the stand alone next week?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        We're working on how that will all work, we don't want another Zen Pinball 2 debacle. Remember how fun that was?
                        Will you have it worked out by next week?Would be good to know.




                        Casio

                        $9.99 US
                        €9.99 Europe
                        £ ?

                        We're missing an exchange rate here.
                        Probably 7.99.Price has gone up a bit.Used to get 4 tables for that price.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
                          Probably 7.99.Price has gone up a bit.Used to get 4 tables for that price.
                          This is only for Star Wars, not future tables generally. I imagine you can guess why.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                            This is only for Star Wars, not future tables generally. I imagine you can guess why.
                            Sure.Wasn't a complaint, just an observation.Shouldn't tell you this but it being SW i would have been willing to pay even more.Just not prepared to buy the same tables twice.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                              This is only for Star Wars, not future tables generally. I imagine you can guess why.
                              That was Solitude's 666th post. You can't trust the beast.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
                                wait! we are not getting the stand alone next week?
                                Nope! Barbie and Solitude made it pretty clear that the stand alone is coming at a later time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X