X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by MK2017 View Post
    I have to agree the light saber battle at the end of ep.3 was one of the best.
    for defo' m8, btw I can't wait to see the individual Table Trailers for the pack.

Leave a comment:

• unkai
    replied
    Will this pack be released on psn asia? If so, would it be too much trouble to release Fantastic 4 and Civil War tables at the same time? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MK2017
    replied
    Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    I am so stoked! I hope two of the upcoming tables will be based on The Star Wars Christmas Special and the two made for TV Ewok movies (the one with Wilford Brimley rocked!) Throw in an Ewoks cartoon one too and it'll be fur ball heaven.
    Time to sing the best cartoon theme song ever:
    "We are the E E E E E E Ewoks and we're living in the forest trees!
    We are brave and we are bold, like or story tellers told,
    We are strong and we will fight, and we will stand up for our rights!
    "We are the E E E E E E Ewoks and we're living in the forest trees!"

I can't believe I remember that.

Will Porkins from Ep 3 get a table?
    you know i am a cartoon fanic and even i rember that cartoon seres. my friend jb is a huge starwars fan and he does own a copy of the star wars christmas special i have never seen it yet so i can't knock it and i have to agree the light saber battle at the end of ep.3 was one of the best.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
    i need to know when we could expect it to release so i can decide to spend what i have on zen or spend it on upcoming TPA tables i don't have a lot of choices right now
    Like shogun Mentioned, they're aiming for 2/26 (27) But who knows. Big shot and Scared stiff for PS3 should be out tomorrow so it would give you another 2 weeks to get $10 for SW pinball. Assuming of course it is $10 for the pack. as all packs for Zen have been $9.99

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    They are gunning for 2/26 (2/27).
    star wars pinball it is then lets cross our fingers

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
    i need to know when we could expect it to release so i can decide to spend what i have on zen or spend it on upcoming TPA tables i don't have a lot of choices right now
    They are gunning for 2/26 (2/27).

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Which reminds me. I need to finally finish that table once and for all. You and Shogun both beat it so easily when ZP2 first dropped. Darn you guys to heck! LOL
    To be fair, X-Men is my second favorite table outside of Blade. Not to mention, I've already had all of the trophies on ZP1 and MP. It wasn't so hard to do it again on ZP2.

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    Last edited by RabidShark; 02-12-2013, 01:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Which reminds me. I need to finally finish that table once and for all. You and Shogun both beat it so easily when ZP2 first dropped. Darn you guys to heck! LOL
    DUDE! Get to work

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    "Charles, you are so naive"

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Wow! I can't wait to see that Force Push with the ball. That ball is going to flying across that table. LOL Or Jedi Mind Trick the ball into going SDTM.
    "Charles, you are so naive"

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    I am so stoked! I hope two of the upcoming tables will be based on The Star Wars Christmas Special and the two made for TV Ewok movies (the one with Wilford Brimley rocked!) Throw in an Ewoks cartoon one too and it'll be fur ball heaven.
    Time to sing the best cartoon theme song ever:
    "We are the E E E E E E Ewoks and we're living in the forest trees!
    We are brave and we are bold, like or story tellers told,
    We are strong and we will fight, and we will stand up for our rights!
    "We are the E E E E E E Ewoks and we're living in the forest trees!"

I can't believe I remember that.

Will Porkins from Ep 3 get a table?
    I really wanted a table that featured Lumpy and Bea Arthur. COME ON, It is *canon* after all!

First off I love you guys' work and am super excited for the new table. I was wonder with all the work it must take getting the new tables ready is there still work being done to fix bugs on existing tables? .
    Of course!!!

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Here's an interesting article that has had hands on time with all 3 tables.

Love the idea of different stages during each scene in Empire Strikes Back. Might be the most popular of the 3 pack but it's too early to decide that.

Sounds like the Boba Fett table is going to be pretty interesting. They didn't say much about Clone Wars than other than it appears to be difficult rule set. Very intriguing indeed. Can't wait to see more info released for Zen on each table.

Hopefully they'll release a trailer for each table each week before the initial release which is a little more than 2 weeks away. End of February is a little more than 2 weeks away. They did say the end of February right?
    Yep. We'll have trailers for each one!

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Wow! I can't wait to see that Force Push with the ball. That ball is going to flying across that table. LOL Or Jedi Mind Trick the ball into going SDTM.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Good article, for sure. Neil said in the Up at Noon interview that they are shooting for "around the 27th, I don't know" lol

Anyways, I REALLY hope these don't get delayed, but if they do, I know it'll still be worth it.
    Indeed. Even so I really hope they stick their word that it will be released by the end of the month. In the meantime, I need to hone some skills and refresh myself with all the tables If I will take a crack at Fracas's tourney starting this week. Don't think I'll be able to participate though. I've been so busy with work and it's a good thing. I'll still try to find some time playing Zen pinball when the Star wars Tables come out.

From Article
    In one gameplay mode designed to mimic Han Solo's potshots at Darth Vader on Bespin, a virtual version of the Sith lord will rise from beneath the table surface. If Vader is fired upon with a ball, he'll simply Force push the ball out of harm's way, crushing it.
    Oh Can't wait to see this.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 02-11-2013, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Here's an interesting article that has had hands on time with all 3 tables.

Love the idea of different stages during each scene in Empire Strikes Back. Might be the most popular of the 3 pack but it's too early to decide that.

Sounds like the Boba Fett table is going to be pretty interesting. They didn't say much about Clone Wars than other than it appears to be difficult rule set. Very intriguing indeed. Can't wait to see more info released for Zen on each table.

Hopefully they'll release a trailer for each table each week before the initial release which is a little more than 2 weeks away. End of February is a little more than 2 weeks away. They did say the end of February right?
    Good article, for sure. Neil said in the Up at Noon interview that they are shooting for "around the 27th, I don't know" lol

Anyways, I REALLY hope these don't get delayed, but if they do, I know it'll still be worth it.
    Last edited by snakeman07; 02-11-2013, 03:50 AM. Reason: PLEASE DON'T DELAY THESE TABLES! ;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X