This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    So what Table you guys gonna play first?
    Probably Boba Fett....but im sure ill spend time with all 3 that night.. lol.

Quick question....whats lukkynl talkin bout with the 800 msp? You can buy games with your microsoft points on xbox or somethin? Gee that must be nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
      So what Table you guys gonna play first?
      Clone Wars. Allthough the cartoon series are not that great, I love the graphical style and over-acting voice announcing.
      Right after that some AT-AT's are going to be tackled roughly at the SW Episode 5 table. Boba can wait a few hours.

It's almost embarrassing how excited I am for weeks just for some DLC . Come on! I'm in my early thirties. Get a hold of yourself, Boulderdash! It feels just like getting a SNES for christmas back in the 90's.

How about you, STTC? Any pre-favorites?
      Last edited by Boulderdash; 02-20-2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• OH YEAH!!! Sorry I was at work earlier folks and couldn't see the great news. Oh and I'm playing Clone Wars first.
        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
        Gamertag- RAFIE82
        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• I'm going with Clone Wars first, saving the (hopefully) best for last, which will be Boba Fett.

Comment

• yep clone wars Provided i don't have to Wait for the stand alone

Comment

• I think I would rather pay twice than wait lol.

Comment

• What will the price be in £ please Barbie? And please none of that $ to £ direct number conversion

Comment

• Definitely going to get this on both PS3 and Xbox. PS3 I'll probably wait for the standalone assuming it works like Marvel did where you could export out of it, but not import into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                    I'm going with Clone Wars first, saving the (hopefully) best for last, which will be Boba Fett.
                    Likewise. CLone Wars looks to 'Ramp Spam'ish much like World war hulk. It might be surprising though. Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by ER777 View Post
                      I think I would rather pay twice than wait lol.
                      Ditto! But then again, since I'm not a big Star Wars fan. I'll probably just skip the standalone version (stick with the ZP2 version) if I have to double dip.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                        Ditto! But then again, since I'm not a big Star Wars fan. I'll probably just skip the standalone version (stick with the ZP2 version) if I have to double dip.
                        Ahhh who are ya kidding, Shogun! You'll get it when it drops.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• just got 10$ from sony for being a loyal customer
                          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
                            Probably Boba Fett....but im sure ill spend time with all 3 that night.. lol.

Quick question....whats lukkynl talkin bout with the 800 msp? You can buy games with your microsoft points on xbox or somethin? Gee that must be nice!
                            Lol yeh the MS Pts work like money like you use money to redeem MS Pts to your Xbox Live Gamertag then from there you can use them to purchase games etc.

Originally posted by Boulderdash View Post
                            Clone Wars. Allthough the cartoon series are not that great, I love the graphical style and over-acting voice announcing.
                            Right after that some AT-AT's are going to be tackled roughly at the SW Episode 5 table. Boba can wait a few hours.

It's almost embarrassing how excited I am for weeks just for some DLC . Come on! I'm in my early thirties. Get a hold of yourself, Boulderdash! It feels just like getting a SNES for christmas back in the 90's.

How about you, STTC? Any pre-favorites?
                            I pretty much love the looks and playstyle of each of the Tables, but I have to play Empire Strikes Back first since I love Stars Wars... even got the Complete Saga Blu Ray Boxset (1-6). Just knowing near all the audio etc. if ripped from the Movies which my giggley like a school girl.
                            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                              Ahhh who are ya kidding, Shogun! You'll get it when it drops.
                              I doubt it! If it's going to cost me extra, then it's not going to happen.

Comment

• i think he meant buy stuff from points of achievements
                                i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Working...
                                X