Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Don't hold off. We'll find a way to make this work, but like I said before we don't have details on how just yet.
    so that's a yes? your just not sure how quite yet.
    i just want to be able to check out all this cool menu stuff you guys have in store i don't want to have to pay twice i still have to get TPA tables as well as future star wars tables so i have to be wise on my purchases

    Comment


    • From a fair point of view, DLC for ZP2 and a standalone version are basicly 2 different products. Logic thing to do is to sell em as different products. Some people buy one or the other while other people just get both.
      Last edited by Boulderdash; 02-22-2013, 12:42 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Don't hold off. We'll find a way to make this work, but like I said before we don't have details on how just yet.
        That's great news! I'm definitely day 1 now.

        Comment


        • The first look at Star Wars pinball trophies are available on ZP2 here!. They look pretty cool!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by skippycue View Post
            The first look at Star Wars pinball trophies are available on ZP2 here!. They look pretty cool!
            Thank you skippy. There was an upgrade for ZP2 yesterday, I suppose for that.

            Well I read your com about the SWP standalone, cross-buy or not cross-buy... some players are anxious for nothing. Have you ever payed a Zen table twice, since 2007 ?

            But in case if it comes, I will pay twice because I wish to play both versions, that's all ! And I always thought I didn't pay enough for those tables. Players who don't wish to also have the choice to keep their money. I mean Zen is the only one who made that cross-buy (it's a gift), and the day when they can't, players can become angry... o_Ô... A strange world where it's easy to think the work should be free.
            French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              Don't hold off. We'll find a way to make this work, but like I said before we don't have details on how just yet.
              Excellent!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by skippycue View Post
                The first look at Star Wars pinball trophies are available on ZP2 here!. They look pretty cool!
                You can also view the table icons on the iPad app now. My wild guess is that the Episode V trophies will be easiest (no ZP trophies are easy for me) with the Clone Wars trophies being toughest. Really looking forward to this pack.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by skippycue View Post
                  The first look at Star Wars pinball trophies are available on ZP2 here!. They look pretty cool!
                  Thanks for that skippy, I know not everyone is a fan of the trophies but personally I love them and think they add to the fun. I even like the spinning trophy award that pops up and pauses the action for a second.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                    Should be 9.99 AUD
                    Thanks Barbie! Looking forward to it.

                    Comment


                    • The trophy list looks pretty good, some look harder than others, that's for sure. A good mix from what I can tell. I can't believe it's almost here already

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                        The trophy list looks pretty good, some look harder than others, that's for sure. A good mix from what I can tell. I can't believe it's almost here already
                        Well get ready my friend! It's going DOWN!!!!!
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          Well get ready my friend! It's going DOWN!!!!!
                          You got that right....Jedi! Lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
                            You got that right....Jedi! Lol
                            Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

                            Comment


                            • The Emperor: "Lord Vader, can you hear me?"

                              Vader: "Yes, Master. Where is the pinball? Is it safe? Is it all right?"

                              The Emperor: "It seems in your anger, you lost it."

                              Vader: "I...I couldn't have. It was in play! I felt it!"

                              (Vader's rage takes over)

                              Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

                              Lol.

                              Looking forward to these pinball tables! Oh, and put me down for the Sith if you'd like. My favorite character is Darth Vader, after all.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Galactic Runner View Post
                                The Emperor: "Lord Vader, can you hear me?"

                                Vader: "Yes, Master. Where is the pinball? Is it safe? Is it all right?"

                                The Emperor: "It seems in your anger, you lost it."

                                Vader: "I...I couldn't have. It was in play! I felt it!"

                                (Vader's rage takes over)

                                Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

                                Lol.

                                Looking forward to these pinball tables! Oh, and put me down for the Sith if you'd like. My favorite character is Darth Vader, after all.

                                Welcome Galactic Runner. Oh and get ready to sprint across the cosmic skies because we're COMING FOR YA!!! We Jedi run deep baby!

                                @MarkItZeroSmoky- LOL Bring it on!
                                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                                Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X