This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Welcome Galactic Runner. Oh and get ready to sprint across the cosmic skies because we're COMING FOR YA!!! We Jedi run deep baby!
    We'll see about that after the dreaded Order 66. DA DA DAAAA!! Lol.

Comment

• I'm so stoked. I've been offering up sacrifices every night (I've been breaking into the local SPCA) to ward away the evil spirits that have caused the ZP2 delay, the launch issues, the Civil War launch issues, and the 3DS DLC disappearance to insure everything lauches and works as planned.

Also, Including all the big budget full game releases that are upcoming I'm always the most excited about new ZP content. Considering the amount of time I spend in the average table is often close to what I spend on completing some shorter games I'd have no problems paying again for the Star Wars stand-alone. Under four bucks a table, to me at least, is a steal.

BTW, my offerings have been in donations, incase that was unclear.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
        Yup, it'll be a standalone game and in ZP2, pretty sweet.
        I hope that's the case. If they only made it available as a standalone game I wouldn't bother to get it, but if I can just DL them as add-on tables to ZP2 then I will buy them all.

Comment

• I'm in my forties and very, very anxious to play Star Wars Pinball.... Episode V will be the first table i'll try. That's also my absolute favorite movie of the franchise.
          IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

Comment

• is the release on tuesday based on pacific time? ie: wont be out till 3 or 4 am or so on the east coast?

just wondering. I work nights so I'm always up late at night regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
              is the release on tuesday based on pacific time? ie: wont be out till 3 or 4 am or so on the east coast?

just wondering. I work nights so I'm always up late at night regardless.
              The PlayStation Store updates on Tuesdays usually between a window frame of around 10am and 5pm. The latest you'd see it on the east coast is around 8pm I suppose, but there are times where the store updates even later.

Comment

• Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                The PlayStation Store updates on Tuesdays usually between a window frame of around 10am and 5pm. The latest you'd see it on the east coast is around 8pm I suppose, but there are times where the store updates even later.
                11am-6pm PST was the time frame that a Sony rep gave on the PS Blog. The more complicated the games are, the longer it takes for them to roll out the store update.

FWIW, both Zen Pinball 2 and The Pinball Arcade are really complex games and take a while to apply the DLC. Expect the store update to roll out at the later time this Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                  11am-6pm PST was the time frame that a Sony rep gave on the PS Blog. The more complicated the games are, the longer it takes for them to roll out the store update.

FWIW, both Zen Pinball 2 and The Pinball Arcade are really complex games and take a while to apply the DLC. Expect the store update to roll out at the later time this Tuesday.
                  So no reason to leave work any earlier than usual on Tuesday evening but a definite possibility of a late entrance on Wednesday morning.. I have a feeling I may be up late Tuesday night..

Comment

• It will come soon now... and so shall we.

Comment

• Lord Vader would find Grace Chen's lack of punctuality disturbing.

Comment

• Right now I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
                          Right now I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself.

And you can! Take on the empire and destroy the Death Star with the newly announced Star Wars Pinball! Enjoy exciting scenes, sound effects, and original art from the movies! Play as everyone's favorite bounty hunter, Boba Fett! Team up with Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker on The Clone Wars table! Or, test your lightsaber skills on The Empire Strike's Back table! And, call in the next 14 hours and we'll release it on PSN!

Call toll free 1-800-STARWARSPINBALL, that's 1-800-STARWARSPINBALL.
                          Last edited by snakeman07; 02-26-2013, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Aw, man. I'll be right there waiting for the store to update to grab it first thing. I hope to see you all on there!
                            Last edited by devilmosh; 02-26-2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
                              Aw, man. I'll be right there waiting for the store to update to grab it first thing. I hope to see you all on there!
                              I am with you ,for sure i buy it day 1 ...
                              double trophies, Jedi vs. Sith Leaderboards .....& no Joke, but i hope i have to pay twice , since the tables are way to cheap...
                              Just hoping for Zen to earn enough Money ( more then Lukasarts ) , so they can doe more then just Butter on ghe Bred lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
                                I am with you ,for sure i buy it day 1 ...
                                double trophies, Jedi vs. Sith Leaderboards .....& no Joke, but i hope i have to pay twice , since the tables are way to cheap...
                                Just hoping for Zen to earn enough Money ( more then Lukasarts ) , so they can doe more then just Butter on ghe Bred lol
                                you want to pay twice go for it but a lot of us don't i don't mind at all paying 10$ for three tables at all or even TPA kickstarter single tables at 5$ i even paid the 10$ for the core zen 1 tables even tho i had to pay again which i did not mind at all but i don't expect everyone to do the same, if your swimming in money good for you but don't hope everyone has to pay twice k.

Comment

Working...
                                X