This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    Thanks Gush. Sorry Barbie. Looks like a bunch have people asked this same question on zen studios twitter. I think I have a twitter account but I never use it. I was just checking the forums for news and hadn't seen anything since Wednesday. And wow. I have a lot of respect for your self control. Answering the same question over and over and over again. And often times it is the same person asking the same damn question.
    I really don't mind it when it's the same question on different pages - I don't expect you all to run over to twitter, you can ask anything you want here. It does get tiresome when you look at our Facebook wall and you see the same question 6 times in a row... haha!

Comment

• Star Wars Table guide

Greetings. I'm a relative newbie, so if I've posted this question in the wrong place, or if it's been answered in the past, my apologies. The question: I just bought the Star Wars V table (great piece of work.) Is there a table guide available as there is for other zen tables? if so, where?

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post

The first pack of tables includes Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. We will be unveiling detailed looks at each table in the coming weeks, so be sure to check the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest updates.

Each table features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. There will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball collection.

May the force be with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dana99 View Post
        Greetings. I'm a relative newbie, so if I've posted this question in the wrong place, or if it's been answered in the past, my apologies. The question: I just bought the Star Wars V table (great piece of work.) Is there a table guide available as there is for other zen tables? if so, where?
        If you are talking about the PDF ones that are on the Zen Blog/Forum, then there will be one eventually. STTC is currently writing them up. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the release of the table(s) before they are posted.

If you are talking about the one in the game. It should be in the pause menu either called "table guide" or "rules sheet".
        Last edited by shogun00; 03-02-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• I have one important question for the folks at Zen Studios:

Will the Mos Eisley Cantina feature on a table complete with the tune?

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
            If you are talking about the PDF ones that are on the Zen Blog/Forum, then there will be one eventually. STTC is currently writing them up. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the release of the table before they are posted.

If you are talking about the one in the game. It should be in the pause menu either called "table guide" or "rules sheet".

I was talking about the pdf. Thanks much. I look forward to it.
            Regards,
            Dan

Comment

• Still no standalone SW app for iOS. At this point, I hope the delay is because Apple is going to give it the Editor's Choice treatment in the app store. Does anyone know when the featured apps get updated in the App Store?

I have noticed that the main ZP app has being rising in the top free apps list. It is now ranked #30!

Comment

• Originally posted by dana99 View Post
                I was talking about the pdf. Thanks much. I look forward to it.
                Regards,
                Dan
                Don't worry guys I'm on it, defo be done before the end of the month.
                sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• I hear there is a SW Pinball ios app... But I can't find it. What's the differences between it and the normal ZP app?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
                    I hear there is a SW Pinball ios app... But I can't find it. What's the differences between it and the normal ZP app?
                    It's not there yet, we're still working with Apple to get it released. There are some cool "balance of the force" features and dark side/light side features that the ZP app doesn't have.

Comment

• Our Star Wars Pinball app just went live on iTunes! Thanks for your patience everyone!

Comment

• redeem?

I already bought the 3 Star Wars tables IAP for ZP; any chance I can "redeem" a copy of Star Wars Pinball?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skaiwalker75 View Post
                          I already bought the 3 Star Wars tables IAP for ZP; any chance I can "redeem" a copy of Star Wars Pinball?
                          Unfortunately when you purchase the Star Wars tables in one app, it does not unlock tables within both apps, sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                            Our Star Wars Pinball app just went live on iTunes! Thanks for your patience everyone!
                            Score! Thanks for the heads up Barbie. I'll DL this when I get home.

I love reading the review section for the zen pinball app. Let's see how long it takes before someone complains about not unlocking all 3 tables for the single $1.99 purchase even though it clearly states in the description that it only includes the Episode V table and the rest are in app purchases. Even the screenshots have large in app purchase banners on them. I am guessing it will take no more than 10 comments:P

Comment

• Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                              Score! Thanks for the heads up Barbie. I'll DL this when I get home.

I love reading the review section for the zen pinball app. Let's see how long it takes before someone complains about not unlocking all 3 tables for the single $1.99 purchase even though it clearly states in the description that it only includes the Episode V table and the rest are in app purchases. Even the screenshots have large in app purchase banners on them. I am guessing it will take no more than 10 comments:P
                              Already got an email about that...

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                                Already got an email about that...
                                Ha. That didn't take long. I can only imagine some of the crazy e-mails you get that we don't see.

Comment

Working...
                                X