Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess there's no difference between the tables in the standalon app and the Zen Pinball app.
    IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

Comment

• On the Zen Studios Facebook page I read : "the tables are the same - the SW app just has some Star Wars specific features we couldn't implement in the Zen Pinball app."

Any difference in gameplay, what are those specific features...

Comment

• Originally posted by Koen View Post
        On the Zen Studios Facebook page I read : "the tables are the same - the SW app just has some Star Wars specific features we couldn't implement in the Zen Pinball app."

Any difference in gameplay, what are those specific features...
        No difference in gameplay, the tables are identical. There is a Balance of the Force feature, you pick a side and it changes the UI depending on what side has been chosen most. The scoreboards also have Jedi/Sith rankings.

Comment

• Thanks, relieved that there's no need for double-dipping.

Comment

• Hi all, sorry if this has already been discussed, but is there any chance that the standalone application will be available for free for owners of the ZP2 table pack, when it's out on PSN?

Comment

• I think there was a post before about same and barbie mentioned that it would be available at no extra for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by gselfish View Post
                Hi all, sorry if this has already been discussed, but is there any chance that the standalone application will be available for free for owners of the ZP2 table pack, when it's out on PSN?
                We're still figuring out the details on it, but I will post as soon as we know exactly how it will all work.

Comment

• Thank you s-carnegie and barbie. Indeed, the topic had already been discussed, I just had to go back one page...
                  So, I guess the bottom line is: most likely the tables are going to be a one time only purchase, but we're not 100% sure. Maybe that's why some people are still holding off, waiting for a confirmation?

Anyway, I think the intention is enough for me. After all, I'm not even sure I'll ever download the standalone app at all (although, to be honest, I saw it on ipod and it looked, and sounded, cool).

Comment

• Music

Does anyone know what music composition playing in the background for the Clone Wars table? (ie. which movie and song title). Thx

Comment

• awsome - yesterday i updated my ps3 system and then i felt to play a round on ZEN after a long time...

whoopty whoop 1st i recognized a new update and later new tables for purchase. after a few sec's i realized that those are from the SWG series *DAMN* i need them, too !!! thank you for that and that we are able to purchase a package and not every single table

Comment

• Check it out, Star Wars Pinball (and lots of other tables!) will be coming to Steam next week!

Comment

• Any idea when we will see the StarWars tables on the WiiU? And any chance they will be a DLC for Zen Pinball 2?
                          https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                          https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• Been playing a lot of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate so every other game's been dropped for the last couple of months. Got around to buying the Star Wars pack yesterday, loving the new tables. Clone Wars probably my favourite from early impressions.
                            PSN - TysonBane

Comment

• Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
                              Any idea when we will see the StarWars tables on the WiiU? And any chance they will be a DLC for Zen Pinball 2?
                              We have to fix leaderboards before we add new content, but we're working on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                                We're still figuring out the details on it, but I will post as soon as we know exactly how it will all work.
                                Hello, my question is related to the quoted answer. I own the starwars tables in the application Zen Pinball 2 for PS Vita will it be possible to not buy again the tables in the standalone application StarWars ?

If yes, do you know approximately when ?

Thanks a lot for this pleasure every day when i play those tables !

Phil.
                                Last edited by ZeuPuniSheR; 05-16-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X