This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZeuPuniSheR View Post
    Hello, my question is related to the quoted answer. I own the starwars tables in the application Zen Pinball 2 for PS Vita will it be possible to not buy again the tables in the standalone application StarWars ?

If yes, do you know approximately when ?

Thanks a lot for this pleasure every day when i play those tables !

Phil.
    You can import them for free between both ZP2 and the standalone SWP game on PSN. Pay once, play in both

Comment

• Thanks a lot for your answer.

I tried to import tables (square button) from SWP standalone app, but i have an error message : "Star Wars Pinball : Star Wars Pack Key / Download impossible from a PS Vita system"

So how can i import ? I have only a PS VITA (Zen Pinball 2 App and SWP App installed) ... May be it would be preferable to ask this question in section "support" ?

Phil

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I tried to import tables (square button) from SWP standalone app, but i have an error message : "Star Wars Pinball : Star Wars Pack Key / Download impossible from a PS Vita system"

So how can i import ? I have only a PS VITA (Zen Pinball 2 App and SWP App installed) ... May be it would be preferable to ask this question in section "support" ?

Phil
        We've been seeing some issues with imports in SCEE, looks like they are still happening for some people, I'll let the team know!

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          We've been seeing some issues with imports in SCEE, looks like they are still happening for some people, I'll let the team know!
          Thanks for your help BarbieBobomb, i hope the team will solve my issue...Will they contact me ?

Comment

Thanks for your help BarbieBobomb, i hope the team will solve my issue...Will they contact me ?
            I will post once it's resolved

Comment

We have to fix leaderboards before we add new content, but we're working on it!
              Well, the leaderboard issue has been solved, so now back to my original question: Do you have any idea when we can expect these great tables to come to our beloved WiiU? And will it be possible to add them into Zen Pinball 2?
              I have some money to burn on new tables ;-)
              https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
              https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

I will post once it's resolved
                Hello !

Thank you, i could import my purchases and i can play as long as i want to those tables in the "Star Wars Pinball" App.
                But strangely the app considers i'm not connected ("You must login to compare your results to other" message) while i'm effectively connected to the Internet ... when i push the "PS" button, i can see on the wallpaper "TRIAL" ...
                When i push the button cup on the main title screen i have a message which invites me to buy the app ... to have all the benefits of the app ...
                I hope it will be soon fixed. Thank you for your support.
                Last edited by ZeuPuniSheR; 06-11-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
                  Well, the leaderboard issue has been solved, so now back to my original question: Do you have any idea when we can expect these great tables to come to our beloved WiiU? And will it be possible to add them into Zen Pinball 2?
                  I have some money to burn on new tables ;-)
                  No ETA on Wii U, but we do have plans to bring the tables to it

Originally posted by ZeuPuniSheR View Post
                  Hello !

Thank you, i could import my purchases and i can play as long as i want to those tables in the "Star Wars Pinball" App.
                  But strangely the app considers i'm not connected ("You must login to compare your results to other" message) while i'm effectively connected to the Internet ... when i push the "PS" button, i can see on the wallpaper "TRIAL" ...
                  When i push the button cup on the main title screen i have a message which invites me to buy the app ... to have all the benefits of the app ...
                  I hope it will be soon fixed. Thank you for your support.
                  Try doing this:

-Sign out
                  -Restart your Vita
                  -Go to the PSN store page for Star Wars Pinball
                  -You'll see two free downloads called "Full Game Upgrade"
                  -Download both and start Star Wars Pinball

Comment

• Barbie, any word on when the next SW tables will be out for Zen 2? Or if the next table(s) aren't SW when that might be?
                    Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                      any word on when the next SW tables will be out for Zen 2?
                      Solitude confirmed on another thread, that the next Star Wars table pack won't come out until the Fall.

Comment

Try doing this:

-Sign out
                        -Restart your Vita
                        -Go to the PSN store page for Star Wars Pinball
                        -You'll see two free downloads called "Full Game Upgrade"
                        -Download both and start Star Wars Pinball
                        Thank you so much BarbieBobomb ! I did better than that, I uninstalled the application and downloaded again apps as you told me so, and it worked!
                        What a pity that my scores were not registered! I'll have to start all over again .

Comment

• I did better than that

I did better than that, I uninstalled the application and downloaded Runescape Gold apps as you told me so

Comment

• Hmmm, so since nobody brought it up yet and I just can't wait to see a New Hope table I'll do the inevitable and ask:
                            When can we expect the third pack?
                            ...and are there any plans to do a table for the upcoming animated series Rebels?

Just asking

Comment

• I'd say fall again what with 2 tables in a relatively short time and a possible Deadpool table.
                              "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

• Fix please!

There is no OPEN GL 3.0 support in the game, so it's laggy (unplayabble) on Android 4.3.
                                Please, make a fix for that!
                                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X