Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by ---stone--- View Post
    totally stoked for the first round of tables coming out followed by the rest of them.

    But Im going to throw a some quarters in the wishing well and wish for the following to be Zenmotized.
    Star Wars Data East pinball table
    Star Wars Sega pinball table, Star Wars Trilogy
    Star Wars Williams pinball table, Episode one

    (and if Zen can Zenmotize a Futurepinball Star Wars table... that would rock too.)
    i agree with you this will be cool.

    here are the link i found on the internet pinball database

    http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=st...archtype=quick

    http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=st...ype=quick#4054

    http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=st...archtype=quick
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

    Comment


    • #62
      February becomes the longuest month of the year 2013.
      French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

      Comment


      • #63
        I don't know what future SW tables are planned, but if a Dark Forces/Jedi Knight table made it into the mix, it would be one of the best things ever.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
          I don't mean to pick favorites (in terms of designers) , but that sounds so right lol I have a feeling the Boba Fett table will be the coolest out of the first 3, because I love Fear Itself and Wolverine.
          The Boba Fett table is definitely my favorite! The other 2 tables are really good too, though. It's a really strong pack. Can't wait for you all to play them!!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by deep View Post
            That's right! You can find yourselves in a stacked madness for sure, I can tell. The Boba Fett was designed by V.Z. (Fear Itself, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Paranormal, Excalibur, etc)
            Cool. I think you are the only zen table designer that really uses stacked multiball/modes. I really like the strategy and scoring opportunities that stacking provides. A lot of my favorite pins like Addams Family, Monster Bash, and Twilight Zone all have some form of stacking.

            Comment


            • #66
              I don't see any mention of release on PC. Will we eventually be getting a later PC release?

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                Cool. I think you are the only zen table designer that really uses stacked multiball/modes. I really like the strategy and scoring opportunities that stacking provides. A lot of my favorite pins like Addams Family, Monster Bash, and Twilight Zone all have some form of stacking.
                The Episode V table has a new dot matrix system which helps you follow the currently running modes. Yes, that many can run together

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by deep View Post
                  The Episode V table has a new dot matrix system which helps you follow the currently running modes. Yes, that many can run together
                  Liking the sound of that, can't wait to get deep into that table lol.
                  sigpic

                  Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                  PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by billpa View Post
                    I don't see any mention of release on PC. Will we eventually be getting a later PC release?
                    Just because it's not listed doesn't mean you won't see it happen eventually. Those are just the platforms that will have SWP at launch, we'll be announcing more soon.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                      Liking the sound of that, can't wait to get deep into that table lol.
                      Hint: I broke the record of the longest rule sheet ever

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by deep View Post
                        Hint: I broke the record of the longest rule sheet ever
                        Have fun writing up the guide for this table STTC.

                        When you say that you broke the record. Are we talking by feet (cm) or miles (km)?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by deep View Post
                          Hint: I broke the record of the longest rule sheet ever
                          Hahaha! *High five*

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                            Have fun writing up the guide for this table STTC.

                            When you say that you broke the record. Are we talking by feet (cm) or miles (km)?
                            Well, if it would have 1 page more, it couldn't have fit in the rulesheet section of the pause menu

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Nice tables, although I think 10 tables is a little overkill. Thanks for the ban by the way.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by casio v.1.2 View Post
                                Nice tables, although I think 10 tables is a little overkill. Thanks for the ban by the way.
                                Anytime! Let me know next time you go on a posting spree and think I won't catch onto your game

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X