X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to keep random.

Comment

Awesome news zen, ive had $ stashed in my psn just for new tables. Three at once dosnt get any better than that. Thanks a ton zen, cant wait.

Comment

Woah @ Episode V for having the longest rule sheet thus far.

This gets me wondering if the quality of these tables increase, does the price also increase? I would've imagined that the license would've cost an arm and a leg to acquire. Awesome you guys have a table dedicated to the Clone Wars.

Looking forward for another great year!

Comment

Any word if Star Wars Pinball is getting released on the Wii U eshop as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Ipad3guy View Post
            Any word if Star Wars Pinball is getting released on the Wii U eshop as well?
            More platforms to come...

Comment

In case you missed it yesterday, Kotaku had a great writeup about Star Wars Pinball!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                More platforms to come...
                PlatformS you say? Like the 720 or PS4

Comment

Well that's all good and new. Fantastic..... Wonderful news........ 3 new tables end of February ---- great IP..... 7 more for Star Wars Pinball .......... Now where's Bio lab, Rome, Pasha, and Secrets of the Deep for the PS3 players??

All good don't get me wrong I just want to experience the Xbox tables without paying for another system.

Really can't wait. I hear Boba Fett was designed by the same guy who did Fear Itself, which is my all time favorite Marvel table. Seems like Deep designed Episode V the way he is posting on this forum. Who designed Clone Wars?
                  Last edited by tenorhero; 02-06-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                    Well that's all good and new. Fantastic..... Wonderful news........ 3 new tables end of February ---- great IP..... 7 more for Star Wars Pinball .......... Now where's Bio lab, Rome, Pasha, and Secrets of the Deep for the PS3 players??

All good don't get me wrong I just want to experience the Xbox tables without paying for another system.

Really can't wait. I hear Boba Fett was designed by the same guy who did Fear Itself, which is my all time favorite Marvel table. Seems like Deep designed Episode V the way he is posting on this forum. Who designed Clone Wars?
                    The Clone Wars is Ivan Nicoara's work (World War Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Mars)

Comment

Originally posted by deep View Post
                      The Clone Wars is Ivan Nicoara's work (World War Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Mars)
                      OOOH Iron man is one of the more difficult tables. And I enjoy challenging tables. Loved Mars and Thor. I was disappointed in WWH though. It seemed more Ramp Spam than anything else.

Comment

10 Star Wars tables!!!Star Wars was definitely one of my Most Wanted Zen Pinball titles!This is beyond awesome news!Can't wait to start playing the first tables!Actually i want 12 Star Wars tables.Must outdo Marvel!
                        And this association with Disney/Lucasarts should also leave the door open for Indiana Jones, Tron and Howard the Duck!!!

Although like tenorhero i am not quite willing to forget that PS3 players are still getting the raw deal in comparison to the Xbox players.I still expect Zen to remedy the situation and correct the table inbalance.The PS3 gamers should also be recognized for their loyalty.
                        Last edited by ALH2012; 02-06-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukky NL View Post
                          PlatformS you say? Like the 720 or PS4
                          More like PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Wii-U and 3DS.

Comment

The Standalone Table

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                            Looks awesome! Can't wait! I can't believe there's going to be 10 Star Wars tables XD

I wonder if this will be a standalone release but will also work in ZP2, kind of like Marvel Pinball?

Here's an IGN article as well, some gameplay footage

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...e-footage-here

Man oh man, this is going to sell like hotcakes

One thing that is pissing me off are the noobs saying "they cancelled battlefront 3 to make this?" Such ignorance.
                            Ok about time Zen my wife just saw this about Star Wars pinball and said HELL YES shes a Star Wars freak so ty but for the Stand alone table is that coming this month too or later on. Can you give us a hint. Ok now to PO Star Wars fans off how about a Star Trek table vs Star Wars Table lol but anyway ty n I still want a Back to The Future Table May the Force be with you n Do you realize on feb 27th I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET MY PS3 back FROM MY WIFE because of these Star Wars Tables TYYYYY Zen but makes me happy making my wife Happy

Comment

Just to clarify - we don't do remakes of existing tables, only original designs
                              I'm glad too. I think Zen are amazing at making their own tables from scratch.
                              http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Just to clarify - we don't do remakes of existing tables, only original designs
                                Well I guess we will leave that to FarSight then. They do really well with reproductions but I love your polish on the tables you have especially the uniqueness that could not even be done on a real table. That said both Zen ans FarSight can coesxist.

Wasn't there a podcast that Zen mentioned that they might take a real table and do something totally different with it? or something to that extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X