Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All the music is authentic licensed tracks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      All the music is authentic licensed tracks.
      That makes sense.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        All the music is authentic licensed tracks.
        Perfect!

        What about sound effects?Will there be some authentic original sound effects?Will there be voice samples from the films?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
          Perfect!

          What about sound effects?Will there be some authentic original sound effects?Will there be voice samples from the films?
          The voice work/effects are a mix of original movie stuff and our own.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            The voice work/effects are a mix of original movie stuff and our own.
            Figured you wouldn't solely rely on the original stuff but it is very cool that some of it got worked in.This just keeps getting better and better!Bring on the release!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
              Figured you wouldn't solely rely on the original stuff but it is very cool that some of it got worked in.This just keeps getting better and better!Bring on the release!!!
              I think you guys will be really happy with these tables. When I played them, I was seriously blown away by how cool they looked/sounded. They really stay true to the movies and characters while bringing a new experience. Does that make sense? Haha

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                I think you guys will be really happy with these tables. When I played them, I was seriously blown away by how cool they looked/sounded. They really stay true to the movies and characters while bringing a new experience. Does that make sense? Haha
                Makes perfect sense!

                Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

                Comment


                • And I am happy to hear that it will be finding it's way to the Wii U. I think it took extra time because it had to run the blockade set up by the Trade Federation.

                  Comment


                  • I just hope that it's not going to be another damp squib, like Plants VS. Zombies was.

                    Still, I can't wait to see it!
                    PSN: Jeppo99
                    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      I think you guys will be really happy with these tables. When I played them, I was seriously blown away by how cool they looked/sounded. They really stay true to the movies and characters while bringing a new experience. Does that make sense? Haha
                      what ? u ask me to be the Securityguard off your X-Box Barbie lol i will protect the Silverball on it lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        How nice of him, he said about Zen fans, "some of them are crazy."
                        That was so funny I laughed so hard. That article/ piece was really good and got me extra hyped up for all of the upcoming SW tables
                        http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

                        Comment


                        • im guessing the pack will cost 10$
                          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by maink View Post
                            im guessing the pack will cost 10$
                            That wouldn't be so bad for a 3 pack. Wasn't Civil War $2.99? Marvel's Avengers and Vengeance and virtue packs of 4 was for $10 each. I guess it's the Star wars license that would allow for a 3 pack to be $10.

                            Comment


                            • Cool to see a designer/developer is posting here also! Things have changed while I was gone

                              Ik also think these Star Wars packs will reel in some new Zen fans as well! Which is only good!

                              Comment


                              • Maybe it's too late to make a request for the Star Wars table but i think i will speak for everyone :

                                NO...
                                JAR-JAR BINKS...
                                TABLE....
                                EVER !
                                When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X