Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boba Fett Table

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Our servers are getting hammered right now-- be patient!
    WillDo

    WELL,STILLCAN'TPOST
    Last edited by snakeman07; 03-01-2013, 02:22 AM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Rafie View Post
      Try it Steve. I promise I did this twice yesterday and I got to Kamino Multiball. Just shoot the left and right orbits. You'll see. Wait for the combo to wear off and start shooting them. You'll travel through space and eventually hit Kamino Multi after 25 or so orbit shots.
      So you need to get all the 'BOBA FETT' letters then continuely hit the Orbits?
      sigpic

      Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

      PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
        So you need to get all the 'BOBA FETT' letters then continually hit the Orbits?
        No! Just hit the orbits (non-combo shots) about 40 times. That will start up the Kamino Multiball. No need to spell out BOBA FETT.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
          No! Just hit the orbits (non-combo shots) about 40 times. That will start up the Kamino Multiball. No need to spell out BOBA FETT.
          If you hold the flipper for a status report itll tell you how many trips through wild space are left till you get to Kamino. I believe it starts at 7. I think i counted 28-30 legit orbit shots (not the ones where it kicks it back down and Boba flies to the other side.) But it doesnt pop from just starting it, you have to beat the mode to get the trophy.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
            No! Just hit the orbits (non-combo shots) about 40 times. That will start up the Kamino Multiball. No need to spell out BOBA FETT.
            Ah ok thanks for clearing that up.
            sigpic

            Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

            PSN = SrkToTheChin
            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
              Ah ok thanks for clearing that up.
              My post was too confusing, wasn't it? Sorry I wasn't clear man. Yeah that's all you have to do is shoot those orbits and after a while you'll run into Kamino multiball.

              Now, those who have mastered it....please tell me what I have to do to net the trophy? Please?!
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

              Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                Now, those who have mastered it....please tell me what I have to do to net the trophy? Please?!
                I just keep on shooting the balls into the holes (including the pit) and the trophy popped. I'm not really sure what triggers it. I just followed the light cues and got the trophy on my first try.

                Comment


                • #53
                  the holes that count are:
                  a. the one (or two?) holes on the far right of the table which are pretty hard to hit during a multi ball
                  b. the sarlacc pit you had to jump over for the bronze trophy (just keep the balls in play and naturally some of them will go into that pit)
                  c. the easiest target would be the hole right next to the sarlacc pit it's pretty easy to hit consistently

                  here is a video I've made for this trophy hope it helps

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Thank you gentlemen! I finally joined you guys in getting the trophy!
                    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                    Gamertag- RAFIE82
                    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                      Thank you gentlemen! I finally joined you guys in getting the trophy!
                      congrats now go for the other two tables

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        My very first youtube video. Here is how to get any easy extra ball on Boba Fett. The technique requires a little practice but once you master it getting EBs will be a piece of cake. Just read the description. Sorry for the crappy quality. I don't have any special video capturing hardware so I recorded it using my iPad.



                        Edit: For Shory. I made a list of Wild Space bonuses as I was going for the Kamino multiball,

                        Bonus points ranging from 200K to 1M.
                        Longer whip save.
                        Extra missles ranging from +1 to +5.
                        +1 Respect level.
                        +Bounty rewards 10M for collecting the easy bounty.
                        Quick MB starts a 2 ball multiball called Mandalorian (?) multiball.
                        Last edited by surf1der; 03-02-2013, 12:26 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                          My very first youtube video. Here is how to get any easy extra ball on Boba Fett. The technique requires a little practice but once you master it getting EBs will be a piece of cake. Just read the description. Sorry for the crappy quality. I don't have any special video capturing hardware so I recorded it using my iPad.

                          Edit: For Shory. I made a list of Wild Space bonuses as I was going for the Kamino multiball,

                          Bonus points ranging from 200K to 1M.
                          Longer whip save.
                          Extra missles ranging from +1 to +5.
                          +1 Respect level.
                          +Bounty rewards 10M for collecting the easy bounty.
                          Quick MB starts a 2 ball multiball called Mandalorian (?) multiball.
                          Yeah, I did this earlier today, it's kind of sad. It's to the point where I want to restart in case I mess up the skillshot, because I know I can get something good

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                            Yeah, I did this earlier today, it's kind of sad. It's to the point where I want to restart in case I mess up the skillshot, because I know I can get something good
                            I agree it is a bit sad. If I don't get an EB on my first skillshot I restart as well. It is so easy to get. My last game I got 3 EBs on my first ball. Just rinse and repeat after completing a bounty and locking a ball in Fett's ship.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Ooh more info *Kid in Candy Store*

                              Thanks.
                              sigpic

                              Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                              PSN = SrkToTheChin
                              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                                I agree it is a bit sad. If I don't get an EB on my first skillshot I restart as well. It is so easy to get. My last game I got 3 EBs on my first ball. Just rinse and repeat after completing a bounty and locking a ball in Fett's ship.
                                Speaking of the Slave I, I think you have to wait until it completely flies away before you try and go for the skillshot after completing a bounty and having it transferred to your account.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X