Boba Fett Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    I agree it is a bit sad. If I don't get an EB on my first skillshot I restart as well. It is so easy to get. My last game I got 3 EBs on my first ball. Just rinse and repeat after completing a bounty and locking a ball in Fett's ship.
    Bummer. Kind of makes me not want to play this table anymore.

Comment

I'd just like to mention that sometimes when you choose to launch a missile, it'll make your ball go flying and drain down an outlane super fast. It's kind of annoying lol so be carefull when you shoot those. Heck, I don't even think it's safe to launch one when your cradling the ball, either because the whole table rumbles like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
        My very first youtube video. Here is how to get any easy extra ball on Boba Fett. The technique requires a little practice but once you master it getting EBs will be a piece of cake
        no its not a piece of cake and its a terrible idea for gaining extra balls if it wasn't so damn sensitive i could maybe but it has me spending so much time trying to get extra ball that it buggers my eyes to the point where i cant focus worth %#@$ i feel like a freaking retard trying to get extra balls only to loose them, seriously this is not a good way to get extra balls at all i would rather earn them properly.

Comment

Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
          no its not a piece of cake and its a terrible idea for gaining extra balls if it wasn't so damn sensitive i could maybe but it has me spending so much time trying to get extra ball that it buggers my eyes to the point where i cant focus worth %#@$ i feel like a freaking retard trying to get extra balls only to loose them, seriously this is not a good way to get extra balls at all i would rather earn them properly.
          Maybe you just need some more practice. I myself can't get them as easily as Surf, but I get them on occasion. It was supposed to be a luck kind of thing anyways, so don't get so worked up over it. Like you said, if you want to get them "properly" go right on ahead, he's just pointing out a pretty easy way to get them.

Comment

Is anyone else playing on iOS experiencing minor lag (particularly when the ball gets near the flippers) or having trouble reading the LED screen? It's so tiny I can't make out what it says most of the time.
            Blog: AEIOU and Sometimes Why
            Twitter: @Dex1138

Comment

Maybe some of you have figured this out but there is a faster way to star the EMPIRE and HUTTA bounties.

I found out that there is a hurry up option. In getting either empire of Hutt bounties. I found out I can start both Hutta or Empire bounties with only 3 shots instead of 6.

If you shoot the hutt sinkhole or empire lane the lights flash for a certain amount of time I think 10 seconds or so. Then the last letter light turns off. If you hit the hutt sinkhole or empire lane (depending on which you're going for) within the time limit, Jabba or Vader show up. Then you can start the bounty with the 3rd shot. Otherwise you have to shoot those shots 3-4 times more.

I find it easier back-handing the empire lane when it releases to the in-lanes.

Other things I find interesting on this table.

I like that you can choose empire or Hutta to light all the letters. Some mission I find easier than others.

Empire missions are really cool I think. I like the one where you fight the storm trooper and the last 1 is really cook but I can't figure out how to drop the item into the pit.

Huttas mission are unique as well. I like the one you tranquilize a guard then shoot the lit lanes to get the DATA. the minigame is the 3rd one and I haven't seen the 4th one.
              Last edited by tenorhero; 03-03-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                Maybe some of you have figured this out but there is a faster way to star the EMPIRE and HUTTA bounties.

I found out that there is a hurry up option. In getting either empire of Hutt bounties. I found out I can start both Hutta or Empire bounties with only 3 shots instead of 6.

If you shoot the hutt sinkhole or empire lane the lights flash for a certain amount of time I think 10 seconds or so. Then the last letter light turns off. If you hit the hutt sinkhole or empire lane (depending on which you're going for) within the time limit, Jabba or Vader show up. Then you can start the bounty with the 3rd shot. Otherwise you have to shoot those shots 3-4 times more.

Yup, I've known that since I first played it, it's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Dex1138 View Post
                  Is anyone else playing on iOS experiencing minor lag (particularly when the ball gets near the flippers) or having trouble reading the LED screen? It's so tiny I can't make out what it says most of the time.
                  Have you tried changing the Dot Matrix Display size in the options?

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                    Maybe you just need some more practice. I myself can't get them as easily as Surf, but I get them on occasion. It was supposed to be a luck kind of thing anyways, so don't get so worked up over it. Like you said, if you want to get them "properly" go right on ahead, he's just pointing out a pretty easy way to get them.
                    no no i am not mad at him i apologize if that's how it sounded, its good info and good informative video.

its just a bad idea on this table i hope there are other ways to get these extra balls , it not a practice thing i am sorry but its just silly i see practice for focus shots, death saves, doing missions, i am fine with that but this skill shot thing to get just extra balls no just no its just a huge headache, its ok for getting missiles and what not but the thing is you have to make it go as fast as it can and try and slow it down with out firing by accident it's just too twitchy, by the time i am on the table my flow has gone to @#$%. its ok for the start i can just reset and repeat but once i am going i don't want it for anything other then maybe missiles and i think there is a multiplier at least those only need the medium speed to show up.

for the love of god is there any other way to get extra balls that we know of ?

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post

Other things I find interesting on this table.

I like that you can choose empire or Hutta to light all the letters. Some mission I find easier than others.

Empire missions are really cool I think. I like the one where you fight the storm trooper and the last 1 is really cook but I can't figure out how to drop the item into the pit.

Huttas mission are unique as well. I like the one you tranquilize a guard then shoot the lit lanes to get the DATA. the minigame is the 3rd one and I haven't seen the 4th one.
                      i am fine with these as well

dropping the ball into the pit if you tap fast enough you can delay the momentum and it should slow enough to drop in works most of the time for me.

also a tip for dropping ball in max thrust lane
                      its easy what you do is hold the top left flipper up and as it rolls on it let go at just the right moment (half way) and it will drop in that lane its easier and you don't need to wast a nudge

Hutts mission where you tranquilize a guard then shoot the lit lanes to get the DATA. it says aim and shot but when i aim for the guards head it just says miss every time what am i missing?

Originally posted by markmon View Post
                      Can someone explain how to lock the ball into the ship after? You complete the missions, drop off the slave, then the ship comes out. There's nothing lit. All you can do is shoot the ship, in which case the ball probably bounces off the ship and drains out the outlane, or try to shoot around the ship, in which case the ball usually misses and bounces off the ship and drains out the outlane. So far, the game has been start a mission, shoot slave to deliver him, ship comes out and causes your ball to end
                      i have gotten in the habit of ether doing a back hand shot or i seem to have more luck shooting right at the tip as if i am doing an orbit shot just as it comes down for the first time it just goes in the ship.
                      Last edited by RabidShark; 03-03-2013, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
                        no no i am not mad at him i apologize if that's how it sounded, its good info and good informative video.

its just a bad idea on this table i hope there are other ways to get these extra balls , it not a practice thing i am sorry but its just silly i see practice for focus shots, death saves, doing missions, i am fine with that but this skill shot thing to get just extra balls no just no its just a huge headache, its ok for getting missiles and what not but the thing is you have to make it go as fast as it can and try and slow it down with out firing by accident it's just too twitchy, by the time i am on the table my flow has gone to @#$%. its ok for the start i can just reset and repeat but once i am going i don't want it for anything other then maybe missiles and i think there is a multiplier at least those only need the medium speed to show up.

for the love of god is there any other way to get extra balls that we know of ?
                        I heard the technique is difficult with an xbox controller but it really is easy with a ps3 controller. I get an extra ball approximately 75% of the time during the sharpshooter video mode. It usually doesn't take more than 20 seconds for me. It's a very subtle motion. You don't need to draw the analog stick all the way back. Just get into a gentle rhythm. But if you have no desire to learn this trick, you can also get an EB by defeating 3 rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                          I'd just like to mention that sometimes when you choose to launch a missile, it'll make your ball go flying and drain down an outlane super fast. It's kind of annoying lol so be carefull when you shoot those. Heck, I don't even think it's safe to launch one when your cradling the ball, either because the whole table rumbles like crazy.
                          I always shoot a missile when i've made a loop shot, or a "dud" missile shot on the right missile lane. By the time the animation and the missile hits, the ball is still in the lane and it's going to land safely on one of the flippers.

I generally save these missiles when i'm on a bounty when the time is very low, and I only have 1 or 2 shots left to make the bounty. I never shoot one when the ball is in the open play field in the center. That's a recipe for "Drain"
                          With all that said. I only ever go for the 40 or 50 mil bounties to start. Go big or go home i say

Oh btw, any hints on the higher end bounties? especially when you have to hit the storm troopers helmet? How do you aim?? i have no idea. There's been a couple of times where i've been staring at the LCD screen in the top left corner and then all of a sudden the ball drains on me because i wasn't looking at the field.

do you just hit the launch button when the screen is moving around the LCD view at the right time? or is there something else to this that i'm missing?
                          Last edited by DarkKodiaK; 03-04-2013, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
                            I always shoot a missile when i've made a loop shot, or a "dud" missile shot on the right missile lane. By the time the animation and the missile hits, the ball is still in the lane and it's going to land safely on one of the flippers.

I generally save these missiles when i'm on a bounty when the time is very low, and I only have 1 or 2 shots left to make the bounty. I never shoot one when the ball is in the open play field in the center. That's a recipe for "Drain"
                            With all that said. I only ever go for the 40 or 50 mil bounties to start. Go big or go home i say

Oh btw, any hints on the higher end bounties? especially when you have to hit the storm troopers helmet? How do you aim?? i have no idea. There's been a couple of times where i've been staring at the LCD screen in the top left corner and then all of a sudden the ball drains on me because i wasn't looking at the field.

do you just hit the launch button when the screen is moving around the LCD view at the right time? or is there something else to this that i'm missing?
                            You use the right stick to aim up (I believe the controls are flipped, so aiming up is holding the analog stick down), then you'll see the storm trooper's head. Hold down the left flipper to zoom in on his neck. You'll want to shoot the exposed black part after he turns his head with the right flipper, then he'll be tranquilized.

Comment

Hi,

How do I get missiles? What do I use them for? How do I use them?

Comment

Originally posted by AJK View Post
                                Hi,

How do I get missiles? What do I use them for? How do I use them?
                                You can get missles by 1) Shooting them during the sharpshooter video mode after the skillshot. 2) Collect them as a Wild Space bonus. Keep hitting left and right orbit shots. After completing around 4 orbit shots look at the DMD and it will display 2 different wild space bonuses. Shoot either the left or right orbit to choose which bonus you want. You can get up to +5 Missiles as a bonus. 3) There is a missile hurry-up mode. Just keep hitting the left and right ramps. You will see a missile light up. It takes around 3-4 shots on each ramp to start the mode. When the mode starts just keep hitting the ramps. I believe you get two missiles and 5 M points for beating the hurry up mode.

On some bounty missions you can use the missiles by hitting the launcher button (x on the PS3 controller). I think I only really use them on my first bounty mission. I select the hardest one where you have to hit every flashing lane and not repeat any completed shots. You can launch a missile to complete one of the flashing "job" lanes. I usually save the missile if I am running low on time or if I only have one or two shots left to finish the bounty. A tip when using missiles. Only use them when you have the ball trapped in a resting position on your flipper. Launching a missile when the ball is flying around the table is an easy way to lose a ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X