No announcement yet.

Boba Fett Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really enjoying the Boba Fett table - it's very close to call between this and Episode V on what my favourite is out of the three tables.

I'm noticing that if you want to score big on this table, you have to go for the bounty missions. All other modes don't give away many points by comparison. And to be honest, I much prefer that.

I still can't remember Boba Fett from any of the movies though.
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
      Have you tried changing the Dot Matrix Display size in the options?
      Sorry for the newbie question. I've never played another pinball that let you change the size.

Still curious if other iOS users are having lag when playing? I'm on iPod Touch 4th Gen. I even completely reset my ipod and put no music on it to leave plenty of space but the table is still laggy during play making it very frustrating. Sorcerer's Lair is a tiny but laggy but nowhere near as bad as Boba. I also play Pinball Arcade a lot and never have any lag problems with their tables.
      Blog: AEIOU and Sometimes Why
      Twitter: @Dex1138

Comment

Originally posted by Jeppo99 View Post
        I'm really enjoying the Boba Fett table - it's very close to call between this and Episode V on what my favourite is out of the three tables.

I'm noticing that if you want to score big on this table, you have to go for the bounty missions. All other modes don't give away many points by comparison. And to be honest, I much prefer that.

I still can't remember Boba Fett from any of the movies though.

Comment

Hi everyone.

If you need help on Boba Fett, visit my french forum at www.lupsclub.com

Please introduce yourself, by leaving a kind message in the first section "Bienvenue au LUP's Club", and then you'll can read all the guides with a translator.

French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by jsd View Post
            Ah. There he is. It was a long time since I watched Star Wars, you see. Thanks for the vid.
            PSN: Jeppo99
            Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
              I agree it is a bit sad. If I don't get an EB on my first skillshot I restart as well. It is so easy to get. My last game I got 3 EBs on my first ball. Just rinse and repeat after completing a bounty and locking a ball in Fett's ship.
              Wow, I didn't even realize that extra balls could be obtained that easily. I'm going to have to make another high score run on this table now.

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
              You use the right stick to aim up (I believe the controls are flipped, so aiming up is holding the analog stick down), then you'll see the storm trooper's head. Hold down the left flipper to zoom in on his neck. You'll want to shoot the exposed black part after he turns his head with the right flipper, then he'll be tranquilized.
              This shot seems overly picky if you ask me. I've only been successful a couple times even after a lot of attempts. I tend to just go for the 60m level on the Hutt's side instead.

Comment

Managed to get just under 650 Million Points last night by completing the Wizard Modes? -

After you gain all 'BOBA FETT' letters - you need to start a Bounty Mission either imperial or Hutt, at this point it should automatically start up the 'Search For Solo' Mode.
                This mode is just about hitting the lit ramps till the Slave I catches the Falcon, once that is done you need to hit the ball into the Hutt sinkhole but first the see-saw is in the way. So you need to hit that to allow access to the hole behind it. After you sink the Ball, the mode is completed.

Now even if you don't complete the 'Hunt For Solo' mode the table will automatically start the 'Escape from the Sarlacc'. Wizard mode.
                For this you must hit the Empire Loop about 4 times, each time hitting the tentacle. After enough hits the tentacle will retract and now you need to sink the ball into the pit (Han solo spinner) about 4 times. This is very tricky.

Once you do that the table will send out 5 balls, thus starting the Triumph of the Mandalorian Wizard Reward Mode. Where each lane etc. is worth 1 million points.
                sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Nice score sttc, ive been playing more of BF but so far only 120m. Im sure once your awesome guide comes on zen I can up that score.

Comment

Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
                    Nice score sttc, ive been playing more of BF but so far only 120m. Im sure once your awesome guide comes on zen I can up that score.
                    Thanks, yep I'm writing it up as we speak.
                    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

I got over 250 million today. Mastering those Empire and Hutt missions are the key to getting a good score on this table.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                        I got over 250 million today. Mastering those Empire and Hutt missions are the key to getting a good score on this table.
                        yea pretty much this.

On this table i say "go big or go home" Hit up a 40mil or 50mil bounty on the very first one you get. Difference between the two is that on the 50 mil bounties, if you repeat the shots they light up again and you have to hit them again. On the 40 mil bounties, you don't.

Also having lots of missiles helps with both of those modes

I think my score right now is up in the 170mil range. I can't figure out that "glitch" skill shot mode that someone else posted about earlier in regards to extra balls. That "Feathering" technique really does not work all too well on the 360 right stick. Maybe i'm doing it wrong. However, i can get that little "glitch" to slow down the scrolling speed. It's that "Feathering" action that i just can't get to work. Oh well.

Either way, knocking off 2 40 mill bounties, plus various quick mandelorian mb modes will easily get you into the low 100 millions, even without an extra ball.

At first i didn't like this table. But once i learned the shots, and what shots will drain on you, it became much better.
                        There are times where i just can't do a damn thing on this table, but other times I can get into a good "flow" and hit combos and raise the multiplyer, plus doing 3 or 4 bounties you can get a pretty good score without an extra ball.

I just wish i can get the extra balls as described by another poster earlier on LOL

Comment

Ive only got 1 extra ball so far. Had a decent game last night of 211m so I doubled my high score. I keep choosing 30m, maybe its time to try a 60m. Dont you guys hate it when the ball drains trying to shoot ball in the ship. It almost feels like you got ripped off for all those decent shots. Oh well, restart w/o dropping in coins gotta love it.

Comment

Don't you guys hate it when the ball drains trying to shoot ball in the ship. It almost feels like you got ripped off for all those decent shots. Oh well, restart w/o dropping in coins gotta love it.
                            Funny thing! I have yet to encounter that. I'm always able to capture the ball and sink it into the ship. I had a few misses but the ball has never drained on me for it. I must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                              I took your advise on this instead of just shooting for combos. Sometimes when the ball comes flying down the inlane I will just hold flipper up to roll over to other to slow it down some. Then I can aim for the mission starters like you mentioned. I think I only captured 3 ships and got up to 243m this morning. My goal for BF now is 500m.

Comment

Hello, please could somebody help to explain a couple of things to me on this table because I don't understand some of the explanations in the help section of the game:

First of all RIVALS mode: the help section talks about hitting the left mini-orbit to collect some points but also hitting the sink hole in the right plunger lane to beat the rival. I don't understand if I'm supposed to do both of these things and if so, in which order. Also, I don't get how I can get to the sinkhole on the right (and if it matters which of those two sinkholes the ball goes in?) unless I have to do it by sending the ball into the MAX THRUST plunger lane on the left and then use the left plunger to get a sinkhole and beat the rival (as that's the only method I know of of getting the A, L and S targets to go away so I can access the sinkholes on the right). I haven't been able to play with enough accuracy to test this out yet.

So, in a nutshell, I haven't really got a clue

Also, I can't figure out how to collect the points for the Han bounty. After hitting the Han spinner a few times I've noticed that some lanes become lit (not flashing) but hitting those lanes doesn't seem to do anything. Unless I'm collecting it without noticing. I expected that as I hit each lane, the light would go out but that doesn't happen.

Third, is there any technique to completing the MAX THRUST mini-game because as far I can tell, it seems a bit random where the same strength of plunger shot will often have varied results.

And finally, how the hell do you see what's going on on the EEV rollovers? I like a fairly static view (think I'm using view 7) and I thought the dynamic close-up screen that comes up sometimes would show me the EEV rollovers when relevant but that doesn't seem to happen so they are permanently hidden from view.

Thanks and apologies for my ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                                X