X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OriginalEther View Post
    Respect - 100,000 points
    Bonus for "respecting" the table and not tilting it
    Don't you mean nudging it? If you tilt the table you'll get no EOB at all.

Comment

That's what I mean.

If you tilt the table, you get no bonus. I thought I implied it....

Just trying to put something clever on an otherwise really dull bonus.
      Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
      Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Comment

When I played this table after the release I discovered a very weird bug. One time after completing a mission I hit the right council ramp and the ball got stuck. I don't exactly know how it happened but it looked like the ball was hovering a couple millimeters over the table. I nudged the table and nothing happened. My game was basically ove. It never happened again until a few days ago. A mission ended and a second or so later I hit the right council ramp and the ball got stuck in the same way. Fortunately after 15-20 seconds the ball exploded and another one was launched onto the table so I could continue the game.
        I had a similar thing happening on Boba Fett a while ago where the ball went out of bounds and also got launched back onto the table.
        I tried to recreate the scenario on Clone Wars but couldn't do it. Anybody experienced that glitch as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
          When I played this table after the release I discovered a very weird bug. One time after completing a mission I hit the right council ramp and the ball got stuck. I don't exactly know how it happened but it looked like the ball was hovering a couple millimeters over the table. I nudged the table and nothing happened. My game was basically ove. It never happened again until a few days ago. A mission ended and a second or so later I hit the right council ramp and the ball got stuck in the same way. Fortunately after 15-20 seconds the ball exploded and another one was launched onto the table so I could continue the game.
          I had a similar thing happening on Boba Fett a while ago where the ball went out of bounds and also got launched back onto the table.
          I tried to recreate the scenario on Clone Wars but couldn't do it. Anybody experienced that glitch as well?
          Yes, I experienced this many times on Clone Wars, but the ball exploded and relaunched each time. Sometimes I had to wait 30 seconds or so, because the ball has to completely stationary before the game will detect that it's stuck. This is how Zen's games deal with stuck balls, but it's not 100% efficient.

Comment

Working...
          X