Fix the clone wars table!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the clone wars table!!!

Obi-wan has a Blue lightsaber!!! FIX THIS!!!!

Looks right to me!

Lol my bad i see now he was saying it should be blue! It comes off the wrong way....
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 03-01-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post

Looks right to me!
      Yeah that does look pretty right to me as well!
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

I've already emailed them yesterday , no word , asked about it on there facebook page , no word , it makes the table very ummmm unappealing , who's lightsaber did he take ? cause he's never owned a Green lightsaber , EVER , and he's owned three in total

Comment

Originally posted by spenser211 View Post
          I've already emailed them yesterday , no word , asked about it on there facebook page , no word , it makes the table very ummmm unappealing , who's lightsaber did he take ? cause he's never owned a Green lightsaber , EVER , and he's owned three in total
          http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Obi-W...9;s_lightsaber

Comment

Yeah the op's post is slightly confusing, he shouldve said the lightsaber is supposed to be blue, not green, lol. But the image on the table is a green lightsaber.

Comment

Not exactly a game breaker there.
              "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

Although it could be Qui Gon's.... He did use his green lightsaber to cut Darth Maul in half after Maul kicked Kenobi's blue one off the edge. Perhaps he kept his Master's saber?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=tqbbSrQvAlU
                Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 03-01-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

It's just so distracting , plus I feel me being a Fan of the Star Wars Series , including The Animated Series , that they paid no attention to Detail . Hope you men and women can get this fixed over at Zen , and try to get the other 7 tables right

Comment

I got all of your emails and saw your posts, I apologize but it's been a slightly busy week. We are aware of the green lightsaber scandal.

Comment

Although it could be Qui Gon's.... He did use his green lightsaber to cut Darth Maul in half after Maul kicked Kenobi's blue one off the edge. Perhaps he kept his Master's saber?
                      This table takes place after Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones. Obvious by the art work , Savage , and Asajj Ventress

Comment

it's just so distracting , plus i feel me being a fan of the star wars series , including the animated series , that they paid no attention to detail . Hope you men and women can get this fixed over at zen , and try to get the other 7 tables right
                        wow

7 exclamation points and 4 frowny faces. Overreact much?
                        Last edited by deuce; 03-01-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

This table takes place after Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones. Obvious by the art work , Savage , and Asajj Ventress
                          Yes sir it sure does, and Kenobi cut Maul in half back in episode 1.

Its no biggie, I find it alot less distracting then the ball save that doesnt work on occaision! Lol oh yeah....wheres the bug thread?
                          Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 03-01-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Yes sir it sure does, and Kenobi cut Maul in half back in episode 1.

Its no biggie, I find it alot less distracting then the ball save that doesnt work on occaision! Lol oh yeah....wheres the bug thread?
                            Having survived his bisection in The Phantom Menace, striving to survive by any means, Maul ended up on a junk planet called Lotho Minor in the Outer Rim and turned into a cyborg with an arachnid-like lower half, and managed to survive with the help of the Anacondan named Morley. Over the decade, Maul's mind sank into a melancholy insanity before he was found by Opress. Opress's presence causes Maul to remember his downfall by Obi-Wan and resolves to have his revenge. Brought back to Dathomir, in the aftermath of the Nightsisters' slaughter by Dooku's forces, Maul undergoes a purging of his madness and is given a new pair of robotic legs crafted by Mother Talzin's magic. With his mind restored, and with Opress's help, Maul proceeds to lure Obi-Wan into a trap by attacking a small village on an outer rim planet named Iridonia, knowing that the Jedi will come to assist.

Comment

Having survived his bisection in The Phantom Menace, striving to survive by any means, Maul ended up on a junk planet called Lotho Minor in the Outer Rim and turned into a cyborg with an arachnid-like lower half, and managed to survive with the help of the Anacondan named Morley. Over the decade, Maul's mind sank into a melancholy insanity before he was found by Opress. Opress's presence causes Maul to remember his downfall by Obi-Wan and resolves to have his revenge. Brought back to Dathomir, in the aftermath of the Nightsisters' slaughter by Dooku's forces, Maul undergoes a purging of his madness and is given a new pair of robotic legs crafted by Mother Talzin's magic. With his mind restored, and with Opress's help, Maul proceeds to lure Obi-Wan into a trap by attacking a small village on an outer rim planet named Iridonia, knowing that the Jedi will come to assist.
                              spoiler alert

i am on season 3 and its actually getting quite good.

Comment

Working...
                              X