Table Guides or instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Guides or instructions

For those of us who can't spend 40 hours learning a table, when can we expect instruction on how to play them? They are beautiful tables, but I'm lost. I get some things, but by and large no idea. Thanks for the table guides for the other tables, they are awesome.

STTC is working on the PDF versions now. They should be posted in a couple of weeks.

Comment

I used to make table guides using forum BB code, but ShoryukenToTheChin does a much better job with his pdf versions. Also, my guides were always geared toward the trophies, he explains everything about the table. Well worth the wait.

Comment

Don't forget the in-game table guide too, they are much improved now compared to the old days of Zen.

Comment

Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
          Don't forget the in-game table guide too, they are much improved now compared to the old days of Zen.
          They are better but not as detailed as Pinball arcade. There is a ton of other stuff on the tables that aren't in the in-game guide. It's great that STTC goes out of his way to do what he does.

Comment

Oh gosh you guys are making me blush, skippycue I always was a fan of your trophy guides. My guides are a real community effort, with out the awesome community they would not exist.

Well I've just about finished my Empire Guide, and yep I hope to do the other 2 before the end of this month, heck maybe sooner.

Thanks for the support everyone
            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Just a quick post to thank you for your efforts. Your pdf's are very usefull. I don't know how you do it, you have my respect.
              IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

Comment

Great to hear that the guides are coming soon, Thx for your efforts. ^_^

Comment

Thanks everyone, il do my best to make sure they are top notch.
                  sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                    Oh gosh you guys are making me blush, skippycue I always was a fan of your trophy guides. My guides are a real community effort, with out the awesome community they would not exist.

Well I've just about finished my Empire Guide, and yep I hope to do the other 2 before the end of this month, heck maybe sooner.

Thanks for the support everyone
                    Yes, thank you so much! They make the tables so much more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by stinko View Post
                      Yes, thank you so much! They make the tables so much more enjoyable.
                      Agree. Your guides are superb, much appreciated by many I'm sure.

PS thanks to skippycue for everything too.

Comment

Working...
                      X