Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESB Hangs on Loading

Running Zen Pinball HD on a rooted Nook HD+

Sorcerer's Lair and X-Men work fine. When starting ESB the game hangs on "Loading..."

Any help?

Thanks

Originally posted by dhayes68 View Post
    Running Zen Pinball HD on a rooted Nook HD+

Sorcerer's Lair and X-Men work fine. When starting ESB the game hangs on "Loading..."

Any help?

Thanks
    What OS version are you running? Try clearing the cache, restarting and see if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      What OS version are you running? Try clearing the cache, restarting and see if that helps.
      Running Nook OS 2.0.6 (Rooted)

And I've tried clearing the cache, along with complete uninstall/reinstalls and same thing, hangs on loading, while other non Star Wars tables are fine.

Anything else I can try?

Thx!

Comment

Running Nook OS 2.0.6 (Rooted)

And I've tried clearing the cache, along with complete uninstall/reinstalls and same thing, hangs on loading, while other non Star Wars tables are fine.

Anything else I can try?

Thx!
        The game is made for Android 4.0+, I've actually never even heard of someone running it on a Nook! I assume you downloaded the tables within Zen Pinball, not the separate Star Wars app?

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          The game is made for Android 4.0+, I've actually never even heard of someone running it on a Nook! I assume you downloaded the tables within Zen Pinball, not the separate Star Wars app?
          Sorry, I misunderstood, the nook hd+ is running android 4.0 with a the nook skin over it. As I said, the Sorcerer's Lair and X-Men tables fine. And I tried running the ESB table with in the Zen Pinball HD app AND the separate SW app, same thing, hangs on loading.

Comment

Sorry, I misunderstood, the nook hd+ is running android 4.0 with a the nook skin over it. As I said, the Sorcerer's Lair and X-Men tables fine. And I tried running the ESB table with in the Zen Pinball HD app AND the separate SW app, same thing, hangs on loading.
            Thanks for clarifying--check your inbox, I sent you a PM

Comment

Was there ever a fix to the loading problem as my stays on loading screen and never loads. Same problem with BobaFet table but the other tables run fine on my tablet with 4.1.1 android version (excalibur, Epic quest and sorcerers table run perfectly). Only the star wars tables hang on loading screen

Comment

Working...
              X