Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball Tournament Schedule

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Star Wars Pinball Tournament Schedule

    Ready your lightsabers! The first Star Wars Pinball tournament starts next week on XBLA and PSN!


    Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back table tournament: March 15 – 22


    Boba Fett table tournament: April 12 – 19


    Star Wars: The Clone Wars table tournament: May 3 – 10


    Check out the Zen blog for more info!

  • #2
    Cool! We actually have tournament schedule for once.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice, another chance for the slippers. I'll take a week off work just for a slim chance for those zen slippers.

      Comment


      • #4
        This seems really cool. Me being new to ZP, it seems like something I would really like. Only thing is I do not have a Xbox or ps3. Any chance we could get an Android tournament?

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice I haven't been playing lately for some reason, but I'll certainly jump in again during the tourneys

          Comment


          • #6
            Excellent!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by RabidShark; 03-09-2013, 12:33 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              So far cant seem to get a decent score posted. Good thing theres a week to play, not that i'll come close to top three. Over 3b wow, must take hours to rack up a score. Perhaps a lucky random draw for the slippers.

              Comment


              • #8
                I got a little over 350 million. I nearly tripled my old score and that all came from the Multiball modes. I didn't even touch the wizard mode.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                  I got a little over 350 million. I nearly tripled my old score and that all came from the Multiball modes. I didn't even touch the wizard mode.
                  Nice score, I played all night and finally got to 276m. Still miles away from those top five billion posted. Im finding tourney mode a bit harder, prolly just me but I got 376m a few days back in half the time. Those extra balls help, most have is only three so far in one game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
                    Nice score, I played all night and finally got to 276m. Still miles away from those top five billion posted. Im finding tourney mode a bit harder, prolly just me but I got 376m a few days back in half the time. Those extra balls help, most have is only three so far in one game.
                    Yeah... I have also had one game that lasted me about two hours and scored 500mil+. Played through the wizard mode... didn't score too well in Grand Finalle. Can see that there are certain modes where the jackpots etc. keep on increasing so I guess I must just figure out what the safe ways are to boost the score quickly... obviously the 5bil guys have figured this out. Not to keen these days to play for hours on end just on one game.
                    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

                    Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

                    Discord server - PinStratsDan

                    Twitter - PinStratsDan

                    Facebook - PinStratsDan

                    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I scored my best ever on my first try in the tournament last night. It's not enough to be competitive, but I beat several of my friends, so I'm satisfied. Not that I won't try again!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cloda View Post
                        Not to keen these days to play for hours on end just on one game.
                        Ditto! Not to mention, I'm terrible at grinding. It's very difficult for me to get high score if it requires me to keep a long combo going or to grind the same thing for over an hour.

                        This is why I just focus on getting 100% (trophies/achievements). It's something that I can accomplish, since none of the adjectives require me to do any major grinding.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                          Ditto! Not to mention, I'm terrible at grinding. It's very difficult for me to get high score if it requires me to keep a long combo going or to grind the same thing for over an hour.

                          This is why I just focus on getting 100% (trophies/achievements). It's something that I can accomplish, since none of the adjectives require me to do any major grinding.
                          Same here, I get more fun and satisfaction by earning the trophies than grinding and getting a good score. I know I will never challenge for the top three but I will give it my best shot, I have set myself a target of 500k but I fear that may be a bit optimistic for me...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            finally got around 600M all from multiball modes 4 extra balls and a few saber savers really help a lot s..and there seems to be a high scoring move during hyperspace/fighter/jedi or sith multiball at the same time..i was seeing 5M, 6M, 10M scores during my game.
                            Last edited by johny_dmonic; 03-16-2013, 07:04 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              To my surprise I just joined the billionaire's club for this table, more than quadrupling my previous best! The game took nearly 4 hours, including tons of stacked multi-balls and two passes at the grand finale. I even got to play Hyperspace mode for the first time.

                              I don't think I have the motivation to try to do any better than that, so that will be my final score in this tournament and I'm completely satisfied with it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X