Episode V Video Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    Cool. Thanks Beliskner. I added scene 6 and the wizard mode above for the sake of completion.
    nice impressive performance on that last checkpoint

Comment

Thank you very much for this informative guide Surf.
      "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

Ah the thread is complete, nice going surf!
        sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Wow! Surf and Beliskner are taking StormTrooper's job. I wonder why Hypno also stopped doing vids. Well its all good. Thank you gentlemen. I will try my hand at this....as soon as I put the God Of War down.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
            Wow! Surf and Beliskner are taking StormTrooper's job. I wonder why Hypno also stopped doing vids. Well its all good. Thank you gentlemen. I will try my hand at this....as soon as I put the God Of War down.
            yeah really sad that stormtrooper stopped making those videos they were pretty awesome
            I try to clean up some stuff that's missing on youtube I already have a guide for the Avengers table on my channel and I'll upload one for the Civil War table soon

Comment

Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
              yeah really sad that stormtrooper stopped making those videos they were pretty awesome
              I try to clean up some stuff that's missing on youtube I already have a guide for the Avengers table on my channel and I'll upload one for the Civil War table soon
              Good then! I'll subscribe to ya! What's your YouTube name?
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

@Beliskner: My performance on the last checkpoint was not that great. It probably took me 5 or 6 tries before I finally beat it in that video The spinner part can be finicky. And the last part, if one of the required shots is a cross shot on either the sith or jedi lanes it makes is much more difficult because the ball doesn't hover over the upper flippers like it does during normal play.

@Rafie: I miss Hypno's videos as well. When I first started playing ZP, I looked at his videos to learn some key techniques like nudge passing and inlane friction. Beliskner's youtube name is Beliskner999psn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                  Good then! I'll subscribe to ya! What's your YouTube name?
                  i's Beliskner999psn

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                  My performance on the last checkpoint was not that great. It probably took me 5 or 6 tries before I finally beat it in that video The spinner part can be finicky. And the last part, if one of the required shots is a cross shot on either the sith or jedi lanes it makes is much more difficult because the ball doesn't hover over the upper flippers like it does during normal play.
                  well we basically only saw that last try and almost all your shots hit a required target
                  I also agree that the spinner part is annoying as hell sometimes you hit that lane but don't get anything from it because the spinners are still spinning
                  also sith and jedi lanes are pretty hard on that last checkpoint and I never had a run were not at least one lit lane was one of them lol

Comment

Working...
                  X